Spanking

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by abbymay, Apr 28, 2015.

1. This work is fiction. Any resemblance to reality is purely coincidental. The names have been changed to protect the guilty.
    I came into BR to blow some time before two flight attendants were to land. The girl at the door called a line up. While the ladies were forming, several dismissed me for my tshirt and jeans. Two more were busy looking at their phones. Worse, only 4 tried to maintain eye contact. Of the 4, one was this redhead, named Red. For my taste, only 5 girls were possibles. Of those, only a brunette wore something I found sexy. So I made the decision to go with Red. It was a good choice. She gave me a tour. Then we went back to her room to chat. What I said through her a bit. Then she asked me to bring in my toy bag. That really changed the dynamic. Since I was going to have some fun later, I wanted to do a 1/2 1/2 with a bdsm twist. We negotiated a fun session. She then told me her friend cowgirl wanted to watch. I was like sure. Figuring that this was an extra comfort/safety for Red. We then paid. her prices are a bit higher than some of the others I have seen. I did get my money's worth. Her rates make in impossible for me to come except on birthday present money. I was able to dazzle her a bit with a card trick. Then I drew the queen of hearts for her. We proceeded back to her room. I set up the restraints, took quick shower. Then came out to play. Cowgirl was watching and asking questions. First I flogged Red's backside with a rabbit fur flogger. Then upped it to suede flogger. Did two tail a bit. When her skin roughened I spanked her into ab her tail. She came a couple of times from the flogging and spanking. I applied a spreader bar. Turned her over and continued to flog and slap. She came a couple more times. Then I laid on the bed stomach up. I bound Red's hands behind her back. Added nipple clamps. Took some pictures. Told her to start sucking. She is very good at oral. She quickly did me with no hands. Then I had her get on and ride. She came many times while riding me and getting her red tush pounded against my body. She finished me off with hand and mouth. It was a very pleasant time. Then we went out to the bar and over drinks she blushed so much. If I could afford it, I would play more. I look forward to going back.

2. jennyjade
    Chat with Me

jennyjade Well-Known Member

Great review

3. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

I wonder who the guilty parties were?

I guess we will never know...

Sounded fun though!

4. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

5. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

6. i was
    [​IMG]

7. randyryder
    Chat with Me

randyryder Pure heart with a dirty mind!

I learned a lot from this [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. belladivinity
    Chat with Me

belladivinity Well-Known Member

MMMM reading that made me HORNY!!! that'd be a great time!! Any boys up for it?
    [smilie=call me.gif] 775 246-7077

9. You are beautiful!

10. HollyWood
    Chat with Me

HollyWood I'll go the distance to make a difference...

This review gets me HOT!