Christina… WOW

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by hard4you, Mar 17, 2015.

1. My outdate with Christina was nothing short of the best sexual experience of my life.. She is perfect from her curvy ass to her amazing tits and beautiful face. Let me just start by saying I was taken aback by this perfect little piece of ass. As soon as we were out of sight she had my cock all the way down her throat and seemed to be loving every minute of it.. this is by far the best head I have ever received and she took it like a pro.. I honestly think she was holding back, It's a good thing or I would not have made it through the whole outdate. When she knew I was about to cum she slowly pulled her lips off then kissed the head of my cock put it back in my pants and told me "Not yet". OH MY GOD! So to say the least Christina had me really going now.. Things calmed down at dinner and I needed a drink to get my mind off taking her right there in the restaurant. As soon as we got to our room she pushed me onto the bed and slowly unzipped my pants then took all of me in her soft warm mouth. As soon as I got hard Christina straddles me and slowly sat down as she held the base of my cock. Once again.. OH MY GOD. after taking in her amazing curves and perfect tits i flipped her over and took her from the back.. which I have to say was my favorite :) Seeing her ass ripple as I really got into was a sight I will never forget.. Christina took care of my every need. I could go on and on, but instead Im going back for more! Best sex of my life.. I can't get enough of that girl.

2. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

Heated Party
    Hard4you I think u found your new hobby

3. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

That was an awesoem review, hard4you! It sounds like you had an AMAZING time with Christina.

4. RihannaLovely
    Chat with Me

RihannaLovely Well-Known Member

So glad you had a good time! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. My dick is so hard

6. CJX
    Chat with Me

CJX New Member

U beyter take care of that right away

7. ivymae
    Chat with Me

ivymae -Kit Kat's ♔ Polynesian Princess-

8. wow indeed

9. This is my kind of math: Christina + doggy style = Heaven [smilie=hot over you.gif]

10. sounds like you guys had an amazing time!

11. very interesting[​IMG]

12. On my outdate with Christina, all eyes were on her. The women wished they were that hot and the men could just stare a her endless beauty

13. can't wait for our next outdate

14. Feel like a king and take Christina out on the town

15. Christina gives the best head. And after you're hard the sex is out of this world

16. Can anything compete with Christina's warm mouth taking you all in?

17. Outdates with you are so much fun