Jimi Lynn Collection of Reviews

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by dgreen31979, Jan 24, 2010.

1. dgreen31979
    Chat with Me

dgreen31979 Well-Known Member

A Collection of Jimi Lynn Reviews

Visiting Jimi Lynn
    By Fellow Travelor
    Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:39 am

Click here for Original Link

Let me first tell you, I had no idea that I would get so hooked on this girl Jimi Lynn. Four visits and three sessions in two weeks, and every time it just gets better.

I screwed the pooch the first time, arranged a meeting based on her photos, but I arrived two hours early, and she was not there, so I stupidly wasted my cash wad and other wad next door with an old friend. I went back to meet her afterwards, and was brought to my knees by her honest beauty, gentle humility, musical English, and flirtatious eyes.

Four days later I was back, drove through a snow storm, and loved every minute, and I have been back two more times since then.

Jimi Lynn doesn't have sex, Jimi Lynn makes love. She knows how to give pleasure, but what I really like is that she loves to feel the pleasure. Every part of her body tastes good. She has an increadable intuition, and escalates love making to a passionate art. It becomes a mystical experience, touching an angel, having a muse speak through your body. You don't know if you are kissing a whore or a virgin.

This girl totally does it for me, my ATF, without a doubt a, "Died and gone to heaven" experience, far beyond GFE.

Another amazing experience with Jimi Lynn
    By Raz42071
    Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:42 pm

Had the first of 2 evenings at the love ranch on Saturday and had my 2nd experience with Jimi Lynn. She is such an amazing woman. She is so much fun in the parlor pre-party, but once inside, she is an incredible combination of wild woman and sensual goddess. Trust me guys this is one asian delight you all will want to experience! Thanks Jimi for another incredible experience!

Three hours with Jimi
    By ChicagoBill
    Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:32 pm

If you get a chance you should try this Thai import. On my way home I stopped at the Love ranch and spent three wonderful hours with Jimi. We had just oddles of fun. As in most cases her pictures do not do her justice. She is a tall vision of loveliness, and her legs run on forever.

Take a chance for a little romance from across the ocean, and book a party with Jimi. You will be glad you did.

Jimi Lynn
    By Time Twist
    Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:47 pm

Jimi was my last of three parties with ladies of the Moonlight and BR II.

I went to the Bunny Ranch II hoping to see several ladies, including Jimi. When I saw Jimi in the lineup I knew at that moment I wanted to party with her, so I quickly asked for her and she took me on a tour.

The negotiations were very easy, one of the easiest negotiations yet. We quickly agreed on a price for an hour half and half. After showering, Jimi likes you to shower before the party, we had a really nice hour long party with lots of foreplay, hugging and of course great sex. She might seem shy in the lineup but once the party starts she is very good.

As good as she looks in her pictures Jimi looks so much better in person. She also keeps in very good shape, I don't think there is an ounce of fat on her body.

I definitely would recommend a party with Jimi, for one because while I hadn't negotiated a GFE party, the time I spent with Jimi felt much more like a GFE than some GFE's I have requested.

I definitely plan on many more parties with Jimi.

2. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

Such excellent reviews, Jimi! You're so sweet [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. great job !!!

Nice review!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. thank you dgreen for collection of reviews, you are so kind to me and thank you all the girls for being so nice to me since moved to loveranch..

5. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

I'm so happy you're here! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. thank you natalia

7. Those are some great reviews Jimi :)

8. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am glad you have all your reviews in one place Jimi. Very nice reviews about a sweet lady [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]