❤ ❤ ❤ Daily shout out thread! ❤ ❤ ❤

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by KelF, Nov 24, 2010.

1. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

2. Sexy Saturday Shout Out to Ally James!!

[smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

[​IMG]

3. Shout out the LoverofWomen!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. [smilie=hi ya!.gif] Thank you, UNCOStudent!!! BIG shout out to you too, babe! xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Shout out to HAROLD!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING KelF!!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Shout out to Daddy D for buying the Sagebrush and Squeeze Play!!!!

8. willowlove
    Chat with Me

9. big shout out to all the bunnies and lovers, past and present. Love you all! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

10. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

A special shout out to one of the sweetest people I know...Photodude! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Shout out to the gorgeous Laci Ann!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. I would like to give shot out to the lovey Tamela Lee :D :D :D :D

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. A Sunday Shout Out to Ally James for a wonderful night of UStream on Friday. Not only did she look beautiful but kept the show moving and very entertaining.

[smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif] [smilie=kiss of love.gif]

[​IMG]

14. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Malika!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Monday shout ous to Angelina, Vivianna, Laci Ann, Jade Capri, CeCe Adams, Randy Ryder.......and

TAMELA LEE!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A shout to the always intriguing and never dull...John!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Jade Capri!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Shout to the ALWAYS sexy Origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. willowlove
    Chat with Me

20. A shout out to Willow who I partied with back in 2009 and has been very sweet in remembering me and welcoming me back to the board. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

Another shout out to the other ladies who have welcomed me back: Jade Capri, Ally James, Pantera, Ashley Nicole, and Caressa Kisses.

You all make me feel like I was never gone.

21. Shout out to LoverofWomen!!!!

22. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Willow Love!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

23. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Shout out to all bunnies, lovers, and sages at Bunnyranch, Love Ranch North and Sagebrush see ya in a few months!

24. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING KelF!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

I want to give a shout out to all the lovely ladies at the ranches. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Jade Capri!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Shout out to Willow Love [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

28. You are such a sweetheart!! :D Thank you for the shout out hunny!! Hope to see you soon!!! :) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Shout out to CeCe Adams!!!! Such a cutie!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

30. origlegman
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] A shout out to the RAVISHING Ashley Nicole!!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Shout to the ALWAYS delicious origlegman! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Shout out to all of the Board Members!!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. origlegman
    Chat with Me

34. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

A special shout out to ALL the ladies at BR! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Shout out to Caressa Kisses!!!