Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventure

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Harold, Mar 10, 2013.

1. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Air Force Amy and I recently had another of our extended overnight / outdate SeXXXAdventures. Several people have told us that we are a cute couple. I know that we are a very sexy couple.

You really do get to know someone when you spend mornings, afternoons, evenings and nights with a very beautiful lady and get lucky on a consistent basis.

I awaken in the morning. Amy always has a big “come hither smile” for me. Amy gets up and takes care of business. I do the same. I slide back in under the covers and notice that Amy is no longer wearing her sleep attire. I realize that I am about to get lucky.

Sometimes I get lucky in the afternoon during a moment of passion on the furniture.

Evenings after we have gone to bed are a sure way for me to get lucky as we close out a day of sightseeing, fine dining, and togetherness.

Even at night, when I awake and turn over, there is Amy lying next to me and sound asleep. It just doesn’t get much better than that, except for the times we spend together as a couple when we are both awake and during those unhurried mornings, afternoons, and evenings of love making.

You, as I, can have your own short, long, overnight, or extended sexy and fun filled party with Miss Air Force Amy. Just make and keep an appointment.

2. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

[smilie=i love you1.gif]

Thank you me dearest and favorite lover! My lord, has it been 22 absolutely wonderful, memorable, sensational, admirable, love and fun filled sexcellent adventures for us!!? I hold each and every one (and mostly just you) so dear to my heart! I am so blessed to have you in my life.

As I've said before and I will say again and again. Harold is the epitome of a true gentleman. He is so courteous, has impeccable manners, has a great sense of humor and is extremely intelligent to say the least. We never lack intelligent conversation or fits of laughter. He always compliments me with a little gutteral 'hmmmmnn" whenever I reappear from 'freshening up or getting all dolled up or just slipping under the covers with him.

We do make a for a cute and stunning couple. Both our manners of dress and style are of classic and timeless descent. We are both very pleasant, courteous, humorous and very humble - never flashy or show boating.

I can tell many people do recognize me and they are always very courteous and extra kind to us never outwardly gushing my identity. We always get 5 star Presidential treatment wherever we go and Harold and I wear it very well.

And no one EVER complains about the all the bumping and noise making that comes from our room throughout the days and nights we are otherwise exemplary guests of some of the finest hotels in the world.

I just love living out "Pretty Woman" with Harold every chance I can get. Thank you Harold!

Thank you very much! (In my best Elvis impression I can muster in honor of our next Sexxcellent adventure "Viva Las Vegas" next week!)

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

Harold, Excellent review of a Wonderful Woman!!!! WELL DONE SIR!!!!! :wink:
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

4. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

Any outdate with Air Force Amy would be the best!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

5. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Our last extended outdate SeXXXAdventure went so well, that we are doing a "do over" next week.

If you happen to notice Miss Air Force Amy in Las Vegas from M-F, I will be the lucky guy standing beside Amy and who got to spend those days and nights with her.

We do have sexy fun and adventures as a couple.

6. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

I love do-overs with you Harold! Woo hoo! Maybe I'll just have to be naughty again this time! :mrgreen:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

Yep! I was naughty enough for a do-over! :mrgreen: Woo hoo! :p

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

Great review Harold!!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] I hope to party with Amy real soon!!

9. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Nice Harold. Sounds like you two are made for each other [smilie=happy.gif]

10. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

I would love to see the two of them together :p

11. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Great review Harold! We have something in common! I luv SeXXXy Amy too! She has explosive magical parties!!!!!!!
    We have had some great times!!!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

Another do-over will occur this month, except that we plan to stay in and around the local area. There will be lots to see and do over the serveral day outdate including AMY.

13. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

OOohh..Harold has his crystal ball out again! I love when you see such a bright future for us!!!

[​IMG]

14. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

Yowza!

15. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

Abbra ca dabra -- magic in the air, and in the bed, and in each others' company! Absolutely magical!

[​IMG]

16. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

Harold is amazing :p

17. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

Aww its like being back in HIGH SCHOOL again reading your love notes to each other.. Giggles! You both are cute!!! oxoxox

18. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

THIS MAKES ME SO HAPPY!

19. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

This sounds awesome!!

20. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

A great review for a very sexy and outgoing bunny!!!!! AFA is awesome!!!!

21. Re: Air Force Amy (Post 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventur

I love and miss AFA!!!

22. Re: Air Force Amy (Party 22) - Extended Outdate SeXXXAdventu

23. Harold
    Chat with Me

Harold Well-Known Member

Miss Air Force Amy - 2013 Bunny of the Year (BOY)

Make an appointment. Find out for yourself why she is the BOY (Top Booker)