Coming to the bunny ranch!

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Bbunnylover, Feb 13, 2013.

1. My fiancé and I are coming to the bunny ranch next month, while on vacation to Las Vegas! I've always fantasized about being with a women and I am so looking forward to this experience! Any suggestions for ladies to ask for? Looking for a women who is, of course, gorgeous, one that doesn't come on to too strong, cute girl next door, tattoos, a little edgy...basically my fantasy dream girl! Never been with a women and my fiancé is stoked for this experience as well! We're both registered nurses, tired of the day to day grind, looking for that experience we can always look back on and say...that was amazing! Take me from bi curious to bi experienced! He hasn't decided if he wants to join or watch. So suggest away! And we look forward to seeing you all next month!

2. Well, my dear, that is simply awesome that you and he have decided to embrace a fantasy***take a walk on the wild side:) While There are MANY lovely ladies indeed at The BunnyRanch to tickle your fancy, there are ALSO many sexy ladies you may find to your liking here at The LoveRanchNorth, which is about 1 mile from the Bunnyranch, basically across the street...

I would say peruse both of the ranches and their photo pages, and Im sure you will find that sexy, tatooed, lil girl next door you are looking for:) .... who knows..you may find TWO! :)

Happy Hunting, & welcome in advance!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

3. Well, you will be coming to the right place...we have everything and anything you want...be open about what it is you want (like you did in the posts) and you will get it. We want your experience at the BunnyRanch be the best experience of your life!!! Can't wait until you get here!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, 1-888-BUNNYRANCH OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

4. willowlove
    Chat with Me

willowlove Well-Known Member

5. Did you enjoy your visit to the ranch??

[​IMG]

6. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

I was reading your post, hope you had lots of fun here at the Bunny Ranch!

Hugs & Kisses; Caressa

7. Better question yet ! Did he ever make it ???

Chili