Hello My name is Amy

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by amypage, Jan 30, 2013.

1. Hello my name is Amy. I am from Louisana. I am 26 years old and I have lived in Louisiana all of my life. I never would have dreamed of a job like this. I studied Graphic Design for three years at the university and decided that Art wasn't for me. At least as a career. I realized ...

2. I realized that I wanted to have adventure and excitement and I wanted to help people! When I saw the girls on the cathouse i would say to myself "man those girls are lucky to have such an exciting life. Never did I think that I could be one of them.

3. I would watch each episode over and over again, studying these girls. They were everything I wanted to be. Free, Happy, And Independent! I thought that maybe if i used the law of attraction and felt in my heart that one day i would to be a Happy Bunny.. that maybe my dream would come true.

4. I drew a picture of myself with bunny ears and taped it to the wall. I also would repeat to myself on the hour long drive to my home town " I am going to be a bunny. I am going to be a bunny. I am going to be a bunny."

5. I finally mustered up the courage to call the bunny ranch and ask how to apply. They said send in pictures and a lil about myself. I couldn't wait! I went straight to the mall, got my makeup done for free by the nice ladies at Sephora, and grabbed some over size lingerie from Victoria Secret. Then took my sisters camera into their well-lit dressing rooms and started to snap away!

6. I sent in the pics right away! I remember checking that mail box every 30 minutes for a reply even though I wasn't expecting a fast reply or a reply at all! But at 10:30 am I receive an email from Madam Suzette. I jumped up and down and screamed! I thought I was alone in the apartment but apparently my sister was home because she came out quite alarmed. "What the hell are you doing?" I couldn't tell her! I didn't know when the right time would be to tell my family. That was something I would have to do cautiously. I kept the excitement to myself and boy want I spinning.

7. I almost decided not to go. I didn't want to embarrass my parents and decided they were more important than my dream so I told my dad the truth. And then the unexpected happened. He said " Well honey sounds like an great opportunity you probably shouldn't pass up. If you truely want to do it, I support you all the way. Do you need help with the Plane tickets? Do you have suitcases? Just don't tell your mother. " My dad is the coolest.

8. So he bought my plane ticket and my suitcases and took me to the airport and said good bye to his little girl... I was off to live my dream!

I was so excited flying to work. I felt like a rock star, getting picked up in a limo. The mountains were so beautiful. I have never seen mountains before, being from flat land Louisiana.

9. Hope y'all liked my story. I will add a little every day!

10. I'm glad you decided to come to the bunny ranch, you are an Absolutly amazing young lady and although I wasent able to party with you my last visit, I really enjoyed talking to you, your very sweet and caring and I'll never forget talking to you and really hope to be able to party with you in the future! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif]

11. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

That's a great story Amy. What a great Dad to support your dreams like that. Glad you found your place.

12. Thank you Docrocker

13. Glad you decided to come to the BunnyRanch!!! You are going to have so much fun!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] ANYTIME FOR AN APPOINTMENT, OR PM ME!!! [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

14. Since you studied graphic design did you make your signature? I remember the first time I saw it I was like.."WOW! That's so cool!" :D

15. You will enjoy yourself at the best place on Earth!!!!

16. Yep having the time of my life!!

17. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

Great start to your story Amy. It's nice to have some cajun spice in the house. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Glad you are having the time of your life!!! We have to party togther!!!!1

19. we sure do!!!!!!

[smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif] [smilie=call me.gif]

20. Thank you for sharing Amy!

21. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Hello Amy!

xxxtra Kisses; Caressa

22. Great story Amy:) I'm lookinq to become a bunny as well &' i found this inspirinq.