Sexy Cherry Bang...(Bang)

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by double d, Oct 24, 2012.

1. I made an appearance at the LR on Sunday night with a very close friend. I had no plans to party that night. It was a night for
    socializing, planning and being with great friends. I have a thing for petite, exotic, dark haired beauties and no one could miss Cherry strutting around the place in that smokin' hot bikini. I was able to introduce myself to her before the night was over and she hit me with those exotic dark eyes that actually shot right through me. I would find myself thinking about her for the next two days before I could get back to the LR. My close friend had noticed her too and hinted that she was sooooo my type! I have really..really good friends :wink:

After arriving at the LR on Tuesday night..I found myself instantly snuggled up to Cherry on the sofa. Ok, the big secret is...I love a good groping and Cherry is the Love Ranch Queen of groping!! She had me so worked up before we even got up off the sofa that I didn't think I would be able to walk straight :shock:

I knew I wasn't going to last very long with this one so employed my buddy MusicMan's idea of "alternative thinking" to prevent premature explosion :roll: ***note*** extreme concentration required!!

Ok, well...I guess I need to work on my concentration because that crap didn't work!

After a successful launch..I knew this thing was going to have to happen again and it did two nights later after another episode of groping and walking crooked to the cashier.

All I can say is we all have our special types and when you run into one..or several (around Bunny/Loveland) that do this to you...you are nuts not to keep them on you're ATF list.

Cherry..I had an awesome time with you and look forward to repeating in a few months. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD

2. Nice review! She really is one in a million!! ;) [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Great review man! And I agree with all the good things you say about Cherry Bang, she is one awesome and beautiful woman! I really enjoyed meeting her!

And she let me take a couple of pics of her in the parlor, that turned out really sexy, that I will be adding to my picture thread! You will love those pics!

MusicMan

4. Thank you Sunny...and I've heard you are too :wink:

DD

5. Thanks MusicMan..and I can't wait to see all the great pictures you took that week!

Cherry really had me dialed in good every time I walked into the LR!!.. I was pretty helpless around her.. :roll: Just when I thought I could control that little head too :shock:

DD

6. redwood
    Chat with Me

redwood Well-Known Member

Great review DD! I even mentioned to Jade that a while back, Cherry was just my type. Who knows, maybe one of these days I will get to meet Miss Bang and she will be my type again!

7. Omg!!! I looked for this review like 2-3 weeks after you left and didn't see anything
    I am so sorry! But is never too late to day thank you!!!
    And can't believe I'm going to see you again very soon!!
    You know how I feel about you. You are totally hot!!! And I truly enjoy everything about you!
    Can't keep my hands off of you and that's no bueno! :) ill try to behave in the parlor but be ready to get down and dirty once I take you to my room!!! My mouth actually just got watery thinking about it! Lol! Seriously!
    Can't wait to see you again!
    So Hot and such a gentleman!!!
    I want you to handcuff me next time ;)

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
    ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤Happy Valentine's Day!❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

9. Hey You!!!

Stay hot and have an awesome weekend!!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

caressakisses Caressakisses.com

Such a Turn On!

11. Wow awesome!

12. Why not have us both and find out ! I double dare ya! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Love me some Cherry on top! [smilie=hot over you.gif]

14. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

Such a HOTT read!

15. Wow, great review...

Cherry is hot... hope she comes back to LRN soon! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

16. caressakisses
    Chat with Me

SO SEXXXY!

17. Miss you! Sexy man!!! Can't wait to het hanged cuff again :twisted:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Wishing you were here with handcuffs :wink: :twisted:

Kisses baby

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Miss you, babe!! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. AWWWWW....always missing you baby doll...I'll make sure I remember to bring your cuffs next time :wink: :wink:

Hugs.. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

DD