Pic's of amz ladies: updt 7/14 - Thxs for d love on my trip!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by UNCOStudent950, Jul 6, 2012.

1. I just recently had the pleasure to make my second trip out to the ranches and I just wanted to take a moment to thank all the ladies and staff for all their hospitality that they showed me during this trip. I was just going back through some of the pictures that were taken during the trip really brought back some good memories. :mrgreen:

After my first trip, I think I was a little worried for my second trip. After all I meet so many amazing ladies and welcomed in with open arms, I really didn't think that my first trip could be bet. However, I really feel that I had a better time this time than I did the first time. The ladies that I meet the first time out seemed to be even more friendly, not to mention that I just felt a lot more comfortable. Which with feeling more comfortable it really allowed for me to meet many more ladies that I really felt a connection with.

There really quite a few moments that stand out in my mind that really just made this a great trip. The biggest would have to be just finding out that the the most special lady to me, Vanilla, was going to be coming in for out appointment, which with her resent lose I really wasn't sure that I'd get the chance to see her this trip out. Thus making me feel really special to her, Love ya sweetie.

Another big memory that stands out to me, was sitting in the LRN parlor hanging out with Malika and Miss Isis. This really just stands out to me since this might have been the first time that I was able to open up. Thank you ladies for making it just so easy to joke around with. Then at the same time it was really great to get to see Jade open up a little more than what what I saw during my first trip out. Jade it really meant a lot to me when you asked me to dance. Obviously I have a ways to go until I reach the standards you set, but we all have to start some where. :lol: :oops: sorry about the toe's :oops: :lol:

There was even a few special memories that I was able to make over at the MLBR, which I must admit I stayed away from for the most part on my first trip out. I guess that one of the memories related to the MLBR this trip that might stand out the most to me would be getting introduced to a special young lady. Come to find out, one of the young ladies that I meet earlier in the day mentioned me to her but when she came out she wasn't sure how she was talking about. So she ended up asking one of the other ladies that were out there, which happened to be another lady that I had the pleasure to meet a couple days earlier. So she ask her to introduce the two of us, and for someone that can be relativity shy this really made a large impression on me. Yet at the same time the best part would have to have been just the connection that was established. So thank you.

Again there were so many amazing moments that I encountered on this trip there's know way to list them all. So here is a blanket THANK YOU to all the ladies that I had the pleasure to meet and talk to. To the LRN and MLBR staff that welcomed me in and made sure that I was ok at all times. To even the drivers that took me from the airport to the ranch, the ranches to the Gold Dust, the Gold Dust to the ranches and from the ranches back to the airport. I've never had such long drives feel like such a short trip.

Also below is an update to my signature to reflect a few of the ladies that meant a lot to see again and some that it was nice to meet. Ladies let me know if you see any adjustments that you would like to have made.

See below for some pictures of the amazing and sexy ladies. Sorry there wont be to many pictures someone just had to break my camera before, I could get all the pictures I would have liked. :lol: Thankfully its still under warranty so hopefully they will get it taken care of before my next trip out.

Finally one Final Huge THANK YOU to everyone that I got to see,
    UNCOStudent950

Click on the image to see the signature in full size

2. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

I was a absolutely pleasure to have you here for the second time UNCO. You are such a gentleman and I feel lucky for knowing you. You folate with the photos are really good. Beautiful ladies [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

3. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

I hope to meet you next trip

4. nataliaqing
    Chat with Me

nataliaqing Well-Known Member

It was so fun having you here, sweetie! I can't wait for you to come back hehe xoxo [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

[smilie=hi ya!.gif] Glad you had a great trip!!!!
    [smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

6. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I'm glad you had a great trip I'm still hoping to return soon that's if the weather here doesn't wash us all away "!!

7. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

It was so awesome to see you again! I loved getting a chance to hang out, and I love the new signature. :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

Awwwe, Thank you Jade. But really it's my pleasure to have the chance of knowing you. Also it was nice to see you open up a little more around me this time around. Thank you again for the dance, I can't wait to see you again.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

That would be definitely be nice Jimi. From reading your posts, you really seem like an amazingly sweet lady.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

I was great hanging out with you a little bit on this trip. But you know you better watch what you ask for, since if I could afford the travel I would be out there every other week if not every week. :lol:

By the way, your now on my signature. I can't believe that I almost forgot to add you to it. :oops:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

Thanks Al, with the improvement between the first to the second trip I really can't wait to make a third trip out to the ranches. Unfortunatly I'm going to have to wait a while before my next trip since I'm not sure I could select just one lady to play with in addition to Vanilla. So a little saving is needed.

[smilie=happy.gif]

12. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

Thanks Piglet, Best of luck with not getting washed away. Make sure you keep a boat nearby that way if you do get washed away you can try to navigate your way out to the ranches. By the way I hope that you get to enjoy the Olympics.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

13. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

Thank you Mixie, it was so great seeing you again. You really make it just so easy to talk to which is makes it fun to hang out with you. All this makes it hard to wait until my next trip, since it will finally be our time to get to enjoy one another's company even further.

I'm glad to hear you like the new signature, but really it's the ladies that just make it.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=i love you1.gif] [smilie=be mine!.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Nice review UNCO! Glad you had a fun trip.

15. Re: Thank you for the hospitality on during my second trip!

Thanks John, It's truly amazing how the ladies can make you feel even more welcomed each time you see them. Hope that you enjoy the pictures.

[smilie=hi ya!.gif]

16. Thxs for d hospitality on second trip! Pic's of amazing ladi

Here's the first round of photo's from this trip, hope everyone enjoys.

[​IMG]
    Vanilla & Me

[​IMG]
    Vanilla, Malika & Me

[​IMG]
    Kristy Lee & Tamela

[​IMG]
    Willow

[​IMG]
    Mixie

[​IMG]
    Leena

[​IMG]
    Jade and Me

17. BigAlbowski
    Chat with Me

BigAlbowski Well-Known Member

Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

[smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]
    GREAT pics UNCO... Thanks for sharing!!!

[smilie=happy.gif]
    Al

18. Re: Thxs for d hospitality on second trip! Pic's of amazing

Willow has a set of legs on her!!

19. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Very Nice Pictures and Review

20. John N Ga
    Chat with Me

John N Ga Well-Known Member

Re: Thxs for d hospitality on second trip! Pic's of amazing

Excellent pics and gorgeous ladies!

21. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

you got some great pics with the ladies! Congrats.

22. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

glad you enjoyed yourself

23. piglet
    Chat with Me

piglet Well-Known Member

I'm not washed away yet :) but a lot of the UK is but should it come down to it I will paddle hard for the ranches :wink: :)

24. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Great pics!! Thanks for sharing! :D

Glad you had a great time!

25. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

26. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

These are so great! Thanks for posting the pic of me, I really like it! :D [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

UNCO, these are great pics! You were able to capture the ladies in all their beauty! Nice job, and thanks for posting!

MusicMan

28. JadeCapri
    Chat with Me

JadeCapri Genuine•Embracing•Assisting conquer inadequacies

I am always friendly but when you have a appointment with another lady I have to give the respect to her. You know how it is. I am happy this time around we got to spend more time. And next time.... dance lessons [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

29. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks Al, These ladies always make the pictures look good.

30. Re: Thxs for d hospitality on second trip! Pic's of amazing

Bostonboy, your certainly right, Willow sure does have a pair of legs on her. But you know the highlight has to be the heart of gold that she has to offer. Definitely as very sweet lady.

31. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks Kevin, it's was certainly a surprise how the ladies could make these an even better trip than my first trip out to the ranches in March of this year. Hope that you enjoy the next round of pictures.

32. Re: Thxs for d hospitality on second trip! Pic's of amazing

Thanks John, I just really with that it was possible to capture all that these ladies have to offer. But the only what to do that would be to bring the ladies home with me. :lol: Hopefully you enjoy the next round of pictures.

33. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

I definitely got some pictures of some gorgeous ladies, but next time I'll have to make sure that we get some of the two of us as well. One can never get enough photo's of beautiful ladies. It was such a pleasure to meet you.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks Miss Melena, your absolutely correct. There are a ton of truly amazing ladies at both the LRN and MLBR. Just makes it that hard to stay away.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. Re: Pic's of amazing ladies - Thxs for d hospitality on my t

Thanks GIJen, Both times I've had to chance to visit, I've had nothing but a blast. I think that I have found my second home.