Tamela Lee's I'm here for you party

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Tony Dark, Jun 2, 2012.

1. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

[smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm so excited Tamela this week went by fast I hope next week goes by even Faster but I hope our party goes Real Slow and I know it will be Real HOT [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Totally!!! Lets party!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

3. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I started the Tamela and Tony Countdown Clock again a week from today and we get to Play [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. Still here for you..waiting xoxoxo

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

After the past few days I want to come back and see you so you won't have to wait too long. I need you to be there for me again [smilie=be mine!.gif]

6. DEAR LORD ITS LIKE LORD OF THE RINGS LOL

7. U always know where to find me..Im always here for u sweetheart xoxoxo

8. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Awww you're so Sweet and because of how you treat me and how you always put me first you know I will always come to see YOU :wink: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Its all about quality!!! not quantity!! xoxox

10. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Well You are[​IMG] in my book [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    The quantity with you is the LARGE Amounts of Fun Caring and Pleasure you give me Tamela which you always double each time I see you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You are Amazing Tamela and you always take extra special care of me and always make me feel like I'm number one cuz you never treat me like #2 :oops: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. Like I always say..YOU ARE number 1..I dont mind being second! xoxoxo

12. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=be mine!.gif] Tamela once again you leave me speechless because I know everything you say and everything you do for me always comes from your heart. I know you don't mind being second and I know during my BDay you are going make each day all about me but one of those days can I treat you like you're number 1 [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

13. Of course! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

How about on our Extra Special Birthday Party we go to your Favorite Resturant and I will have plenty of Surprises for you that day too [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. But its your birthday party babe...Whats your fav restaurant??

16. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Your response shows I gave this review the right title [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] This is going to sound lame but no ones ever asked me that before so I really never thought about it. I would love a Romantic Dinner with you somewhere but I also wouldn't mind a really laid back evening where we can just eat relax and enjoy spending time together. Not knowing the area you are going to have to help me with this one. I really think that is the most sweetest thing anyone has ever said to me it may not seem like much but you know my story so you know it means a lot [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. Your wish is my command xoxoxo

18. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

My Beautiful Genie [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela You are the only Genie that grants more than 3 wishes [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    You already granted so many I lost count the biggest were meeting you for the first time becoming your friend lots and lots of HOT PARTIES and Spending my Bday trip with you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

19. Im a wish machine lol

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] You always Grant all my wishes and those wishes are granted with a smile and from your Heart. I also think you are a Super HOT and Sexy Party Machine too [smilie=hot over you.gif] I'm ready for a workout [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. Good bc I'm ready to work you out :twisted:

22. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

WOW I think we better do 2 parties a pamper party to relax me and a Personal Trainer Party to Work Me Out [smilie=hot over you.gif]

23. I think you're right [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Can you Pamper me in the Morning with some Bed in Breakfast fun and work me out at night as my Personal Trainer [smilie=hot over you.gif]

25. Sure can and will!! xoxoxo

26. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

WOW I need a cold shower what should we do for lunch [smilie=hot over you.gif]

27. I can think of a few things :wink:

28. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Tamela Thank You for being there for me this week I need a friend and a shoulder and you gave me both I can't wait to show you how much I appreciate you [smilie=i love you1.gif]

29. Awww what a great girl!

30. I'm happy I could be there for you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

31. Ty Sunny [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

32. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I plan on being there for you Tamela by coming to see you a lot and Pleasing you with a very special Spoil You Pamper You and Please You Party [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

33. Sounds fantastic to me :mrgreen: [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

34. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

I'm working on an our Second Tamelaversary Party which is going to be very long and Romantic and an extra Party that is going to be well lets just say Wet and WILD [smilie=hot over you.gif]

35. Sounds like a delicious time [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]