Welcome
      1. CataleyaLunas likes this.
      2. CataleyaLunas
        CataleyaLunas
        Thank you
        Aug 10, 2023
    2. grizzly
      grizzly
      Welcome to the ranches! Have an amazing tour!
      2. CataleyaLunas
        CataleyaLunas
        Thank you
        Jun 25, 2023
        grizzly likes this.
    3. Marlin Groce Jr
      Marlin Groce Jr
      Welcome. Best wishes on a great tour at SBR's
      2. CataleyaLunas
        CataleyaLunas
        Thank you love really appreciate it
        Jun 25, 2023
        Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
    4. CataleyaLunas
      CataleyaLunas
      Newest Starlet at Sagebrush Ranch
      1. Marlin Groce Jr and gLip5 like this.
      2. gLip5
        gLip5
        Jun 24, 2023
        CataleyaLunas likes this.
      3. SummerAdair
        SummerAdair
        Welcome to Sagebrush
        Jun 24, 2023
        CataleyaLunas likes this.
  • About

Home Page:
    https://www.sagebrushranch.com/
    Courtesan
    Name: Cataleya Lunas
    Email: [email protected]
    Twitter: @CataleyaLunas
    Instagram: cataleya_lunas
    Height: 5’2
    Weight: 170
    Hair Color: Brunette
    Eye Color: Brown
    Bust Size: 34DD
    Bisexual: Yes
    Kissing: Yes
    Fetish: Yes

If I could describe myself in three words, they would be down to earth, open-minded, and thoughtful. Some of my hobbies include drawing, hiking, going to the beach, and watching anime. I enjoy drawing new things, but my niche is people. I am most proficient in realism and black and white art. I also enjoy hiking, being out in nature and exploring is such a relaxing experience. I would consider the beach my second home, I enjoy just sitting listening to the waves as well as going in for a swim. I enjoy snorkeling I think its so beautiful to see the fishes up close. Being able to see there home up close and be a part of it even if its for a short amount of time. I am an anime lover; my personal favorite is isekai. I am originally from Puerto Rico. I am a veteran served our country for 7 years. I am pansexual and demisexual, really enjoy making emotional connections. I am bilingual my two tongues are Spanish and English. I also enjoy shooting it is another one of my hobbies, I am a very good shot.

My ideal outdate would be to go at a restaurant, where we can sit and get to know each other better. We can share our goals in life, our desires, etc. After our meal we take a drive to Lake Tahoe, where we can either go kayaking or paddle boarding. Then we go back to the brothel for a happy ending.

What makes me different from other ladies is that I am very open minded, non-judgmental and willing to give most things a try. I enjoy learning and am constantly learning new ways to satisfy my lover. I am down to earth, enjoy acting innocent and more of a submissive. I am understanding and enjoy teaching as much as I enjoy learning. I am very in tone with my body and can give you all the tips to make me soaking wet. I do enjoy getting to know my clients. I think it is important to get to know each other and connect on a deeper level. Can’t wait to make the best out of our time together and give you and experience you will never forget.

I enjoy oral sex, GFE, erotic encounters, half and half, bisexual encounters, bachelor’s parties, role playing, sex toys, private sex tape, three-way couple, message with a happy ending, erotic messages, pegging, femdom, spanking, fetish, four fetish, lingerie fetish, pampering, cross-dressing fetish, voyeurism, exhibitionism, splushing fetish.

I specialize in:

-Oral sex, years of experience and knowledge to make you reach climax

-The girlfriend experience we can get to know each other on a deeper level, maybe go out in a date and explore Nevada together or just cuddle and get to know each other.

-Erotic encounters maybe you’re not into getting to know each other much and you just want to fuck. I can get on all fours and let you enjoy watching me go crazy for you or maybe you can lay back and I can ride you.

-Couples I enjoy having more then one person in the room and enjoy women as much as men, lets all three get down and dirty. Maybe you’re a two male couple or transgender, I like all people and would love to give you an amazing experience.

-Fetish I am more of a submissive and can be you’re good girl. I can let you whip me, spank me. Tell me your fetish and I will more than likely be open to the experience. Maybe you would like more of a dom I can change it up and make you be my little sub for the day. Can have you on all fours while I rub myself and force you to just watch.