About Me Your Tegan treasures want to learn about me read this then come get to know me in person

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by TeganTreasures, Apr 3, 2022.

1. 90E9D285-22CF-47DC-9AE4-188E08CD06A1.jpeg 230611AC-F044-41EB-8087-B3B334DCEBD0.jpeg F8510072-B5D7-4C27-AA8D-5662ADD074AC.jpeg A5A13C90-99AF-4FA2-A7F1-7E9C5A2FED7B.jpeg 45AB742A-8598-45EB-A9EC-7FFB180F0947.jpeg Hi I’m Tegan treasures little info about me !
    I’m from a small but famous for its golf course Augusta Georgia I also part of my child lived in Washington state my national is a wonder mix of Russian and Portuguese but was born and raised in the United States I’m currently living in Nevada state going to college to be a Pediatrician cause I love helping children ! I love animals of all kinds I have a small dog that I’ve raised for 8 years so it’s my fur babie lol . I’m very down to earth and love all people very Big Hearted .. I’m out going and love out and indoor activities I’m a Sexy Tomboy at Heart ❤️ In my high school years I was on a swim team volleyball softball and little track. , horseback riding little tennis and golf. I also have a great green thumb come in to learn more

things I enjoy and adore from you with you !!
    Small thing that matter the most big the are very appreciate. Love flowers , perfume,sexy dresses , a spa day and nice dinner , movie and a bath together, gift cards , going out doing lots of activities no matter what we do together come on in and get to know me !!!! I’m here all summer for us to meet and enjoy our special moments

book with me @sagebrushranch available from 12 noon to midnight Sunday - Thursday Friday -Saturday 12 noon tell 2 am contact me by email or call with a deposit at (775)246-5683 EXT0
    Or email me at [email protected]

look forward to meeting you New Sex Menu on profile soon …

TorreyLisa and gLip5 like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This is some great info Miss @TeganTreasures. Nice to know more about you.

3. Cum learn about me @sagebrishranch

gLip5 likes this.
  4. Don’t be shy come meet me for the weekend

gLip5 likes this.
  5. Still waiting for you to get to know me I’m here for awhile

gLip5 likes this.
  6. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I think one of these visits we need to sit and chat for a bit!

TeganTreasures likes this.
  7. I’m just little shy lol but I can warm up

gLip5 likes this.
  8. Look forward to regular romantic evening and fun nights also days out with you send me a email

gLip5 likes this.
  9. Lots events going on in Nevada this summer we should go join me

gLip5 likes this.