RANCH SPECIAL Your 'first time' with Cecily Rose

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, May 9, 2019.

?

where was your first time

Poll closed Jun 26, 2019.
  1. parent's house

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  2. car

2 vote(s)
    9.5%
  3. nature

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. my own bed

4 vote(s)
    19.0%
  5. someone else's bed

9 vote(s)
    42.9%
  6. other (comment below)

3 vote(s)
    14.3%
  7. Bunny Ranch

1 vote(s)
    4.8%
  1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I have been a professional companion for more than 5 years and there is one special service that I want to share my passion for. First time GFE and sexual experience. I love to take our time and help you discover the how’s of sex and dating, no matter your age. We could plan a series of dates that really leave you feeling like you have the skills to take with you outside of the bunny ranch. Our first encounter will be an outdate where you and I can connect over a nice dinner, before coming back to my room where we slowly work towards intercourse, thoroughly exploring the ways women like to be touched, the best ways to ask for what you want, the skills to ensure enthusiastic consent, penetration, and sweet cuddles. On our second date, you pick the place, take more control of the direction in the bedroom and put all your new skills to practice with a sweet and sexy woman who you already share a connection with. This date will focus on talking about what you like about and during sex in an inviting way, foreplay, tequegiques for maximizing pleasure during sex, deepening connection, and a few mind blowing tricks you can ask for when dating other women. Our third experience together will be brilliant. We’ll know each other well by now and I will be able to give you feedback and advice for your dating life. I will listen to any of your concerns and make a safe place to discuss kinks, hopes, and dreams as well as give tips on how to talk to women, and how to advance intimacy in your relationships. In the bedroom, we can try everything you’ve been dreaming of and talk about all of it. I can show you how to start to read a woman’s body language, giving you the key to becoming an incredible and confident lover. Massage is a great way to share intimacy and arousal, we’ll practice giving and receiving sexually charged massages. By this point, consent and asking for what you want will be tools you have to make sex the enjoyable shared experience it is supposed to be. Your pleasure in the bedroom will be unparalleled and our connection will be something that fuels your confidence and comfortability around all women going forward. This three session approach will be the hands on sexual education meets fantasy come true that you have been waiting for. I care about you and providing not only a sexual escapade you’ll never forget, but an emotional connection that makes you feel safe and the skills and confidence to improve your dating and sex life from now on. So if you are a virgin, or someone with little experience in the bedroom, contact me about the Sexiest hands on learning experience of your life. I’ve already helped dozens of people like you and have lots of repeat clients who know how the influence of a good teacher and sex partner has improved their sex and dating lives.
    As always, I’m flexible and can design experiences that are more or less visits but still maximize sexy fun time, connection, education, and communication so contact me at
    [email protected] or send me a message and we can schedule a time together that will change your (sex) life forever.

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info and @CecilyRose is so much fun!!! Book her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and Jessie Summers like this.
  3. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

My first time was at the bunny ranch back in 2015.

5. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I added it as a poll choice ;) xoxox love you!!

Leo Goodale and Sharky like this.
  6. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Are you ready to get back in between the sheets with a dream night together? Let me take you to new highs, email me at [email protected]

7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I think sex gets better with experience you have always been one of my favorite to party with. I think sex is even better when you really like someone

8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I agree with both of these 100% also, when you’re honest about what you like and a generous lover!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  9. My girlfriend's bed at her parent's house. It almost seemed like she set it up - getting the father out of house to go shopping leaving us alone. Her mom always did LOOOOVE me.

CecilyRose likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @jessiesummers for liking my post!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. Hi Miss Cecily Rose,
    I'm 59 years old and haven't had my first.

12. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Let’s talk about your perfect night for your first time if you want. [email protected]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. I ran into her mom years after we had broken up and her mom was still trying to play cupid. She was still beautiful, but mad as hell at me, and I was too stubborn and full of pride.

We'd both pretty much moved on.

14. Thanks Cecily. It's a great and pretty perfect memory, but needs to stay in the past. I was pretty darn young then.

15. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

The messages from this post have been beautiful! I’m glad it speaks to you, and I’d love to get together and talk in person ❤️❤️

Leo Goodale and aztecwarrior2881 like this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  17. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

A great way to get to know me is to send me a message, say hello, and we can set a date to meet in person. XOXO

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  19. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Are you ready for your first time? Waiting for an invitation?
    I would love to see you and show you an amazing time in the bedroom!!
    DM or email me for your appointment today [email protected]

Leo Goodale and Teddy W like this.
  20. :pI think it would be over before it ever started with you [smilie=hot over you.gif]

21. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

That’s no problem, we’ll just go again <3 or we could move on to a full body on body oil massage- one of the sexiest experiences available!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  22. Hmmm now you got me thinking [smilie=happy.gif][smilie=happy.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=i love you1.gif]

23. Can you tell me a story about that experience :):):)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

24. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

It’s one better written together <3 you spark my imagination...

Leo Goodale likes this.
  25. Hmmmm that is very true.
    [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

26. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Email me at [email protected], living out your fantasy for your first time is an unforgettable experience I can’t wait to share with you!!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  27. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Thanks cumishaamado, you’re a sexy vixen!! xoxo

Leo Goodale likes this.
  28. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

@anothervirgin can’t wait to get you in my bedroom even if you are inexperienced

Leo Goodale and anothervirgin like this.
  29. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  30. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

A great way to break the ice is with a first time special. Whether it's your very first time with a woman, your first time to the ranch, or your first time with me, I have a 3 hour special where we can go out on a date of your choice, then come back to my room for an unforgettable evening!! It's the perfect package for getting to know each other and for creating a night you'll never forget! Call to schedule your appointment 775-246-9901 or email me at [email protected] with your date or questions. XOXOXOXO.

aztecwarrior2881 and Leo Goodale like this.
  31. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

What made your first time memorable for you, and (gentlemen) what's your advise for other first timers?

32. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

My first time was at Bella’s in Wells. Sadly, my equipment wasn’t working right. It wasn’t sure what to do with a woman touching it. She was losing patience with me, and it wasn’t very special for me.

33. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

I am always sweet and patient, I think it's important to find someone who is kind and understanding, that's why I encourage virgins to come and visit me here at the ranch. Sexy capable hands and a sweet heart await. I hope it wasn't too traumatizing nick, time heals all.

Old Nick likes this.
  34. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @CecilyRose today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

35. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

upload_2019-8-5_4-14-36.png
    I'll melt your troubles and leave you elevated for months, come and have an experience you'll never forget!! Email me today for your appointment at [email protected]

WL1 likes this.