About Me Your favorite position

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Sep 22, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

Those are all great spooning is such a great one too I forgot about that one![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  2. There's a position called the "Leg Glider" where the woman is on her side and the man straddles her leg and she takes her other leg and lifts it so the man can enter. This is most pleasurable for both parties and works great when a man has more girth and length than average.

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Are you saying you are experienced in this position and are you offering to show me how it’s done? [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  4. Very experienced, perhaps a demonstration is the best way to appreciate how artistic and intense it is and can be when done properly.
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  5. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

When I was younger,,doggie.....But as I 'm older, its cowgirl............. And she aught to have a nice set of tits . To play with................

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
    NinaBux likes this.
  6. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You should book the party to show me how it’s done![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

Sharky likes this.
  7. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

A3543C4D-1841-48F4-889F-AD552C949454.jpeg
    I think I got what you need and want! Email me so we can plan our amazing party!!!

Sharky likes this.
  8. You on top of me would be great so I could see your beautiful face and my hands would be free for other things. ;) Doggy would be great with you too!

NinaBux likes this.
  9. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That sounds like a great plan![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me