Wyland the artist

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Dennis Hof, Jul 30, 2006.

1. We have the same att., me and the Bunnies were invited to his recent
    art show in Lake Tahoe.

He is amazing! He did a piece of art while we were there, two whales kissing, i was even getting emotional. I told Wyland the only thing better would be two Bunnies Kissing, he said he will come stay at the ranch and do that pic ASAP.

Do any of you like his work?

We all went out after the show to the Hard Rock and hung out, what a fun night.

Next thing you know you will be seeing Wyland art in our HB-HO show.

What do you think whales kissing on a wall?

2. I want a Painting of 2 Whales kissing while being overtaken by a Japanese Whaling Fleet.......

3. Wylands art is very popular out here in Hawaii. I love his art. I think two whales would be beautiful.

4. I'd like to see a sample of his work. Are there any links ?

5. Hey Canadian Dude, Wylands Art http://www.wyland.com/, I hope you'll end up loving his art work. I also hope that I added the url correctly.

6. Thanks buddy :D .

His art works awesome and the link works perfectly.

7. I LIKE ALL KINDS OF ART. AND ANYTHING THAT HAS TO DO WITH NATURE IS A PLUS. I THINK YOU SHOULD GET ONE OF HIS PICTURES FOR THE BUNNYRANCH. I SEEN HIS WORK AND I THINK IT IS BEAUTIFUL AND IT WOULD BRING SOMETHING DIFFERENT TO OUR ENVIRONMENT.-JUST A SUGGESTION.-LOVE ALWAYS-XOXO-RARE DIAMOND

8. I love his abstract work, the ocean flight painting is great. The color light is also very good.

9. Here are some pictures from our visit with Wyland!!

Thanks again for taking us Daddy!! It was HO much fun!!! :D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I have to say he is a very talented artist! I've always enjoyed marine art work....especially dolphins! Wouldn't mind have some of his art work! The ranch would look awesome with some Wyland artwork hangin' in it! XOXOXO from this southern gal to you all~~