About Me Wow! Just wow!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by StacyPretty, Oct 24, 2019.

1. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

I just wanted to write this to say wow!!

I’ve worked with the company for a year and a half. I have had a great amount of appointments thanks to the men and women who support what we/I do.

I say wow because there is just a ridiculous amount of just draw dropping men and women that have emailed me and set up appointments with me! Lol. I’ve never been disappointed, I love all age groups and to see how so much fine aged wine or people who are around my age that are on our message boards! I love it!!

Whoop whoop! Power to the sex industry!! I love you guys and I hope I continue to get the opportunity to teach others, dominate others and just love everyone!

I have two and a half more weeks left! My return date is still under construction... Don’t wait to spend time with me. I promise you won’t regret it!

Email me and set up an appointment with me before I leave on November 12th! :(
    Adjustments.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Well duh. It’s because you are kitty kat of the year. Actually more like a full grown adult panther tigress mix with serious claws and fascinating booty.

3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

So happy to hear this! Keep killin it <3

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @StacyPretty today before her tour ends!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]