Would love to be a bunny

Discussion in 'Dennis Hof and Madam Suzette' started by Anonymous, Jan 10, 2010.

1. I have wanted to be a working girl my whole life, love sex and my husband loves the idea of me getting paid for it. I am kind of a "girl next door" type.

I'm hoping you guys might need a naturally large breasted woman in the line up. I'm not just sure I can do it, I think I may be one of the best there ever was.

(I hear confidence is the way to go)

Here are some pics of me, I sent an email before I saw the application form. Happy to fill it all out the right way if need be.

2. Here are a couple more of me.

[smilie=call me.gif]

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Work the boards,and yes you are cute enough to work here....Do and send in the app ...and see what happens...Butt I love hotters...........GOOD LUCK ! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif] [smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. Thanks for the response and great compliment. I submitted an application, we'll see how it goes.

In the meantime, here is another one of me.

5. I'm so glad at least on person responded to my thread. Makes me feel really good.

6. You got the assests. Good luck.

Of course I am a boob man.

7. Thanks Buzkashi!

Hopefully I can get a nod but either way its great. There are some really beautiful women out here so I'm bringing my husband out one day no matter what.

[smilie=hot over you.gif]

8. Good luck hun! Just keep at it. ;) Post on the boards and continue with the wonderful photos! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. Thanks Trysta, I really appreciate the support.

I think I may need to just stop by so everyone can have a look in person but I told my man he was going to need to take some fresh, sexy pics of me for the board.

I think we're doing it for a date night on Wednesday.

10. I think there's more to a woman than breasts....that's just me though....you got personality and that's what counts :) Theres other ranches too... :D

11. Sure there is but breasts of any size are so beautifully female.

Thanks for the support, I'll check out all the ranches for sure.

12. :) lol LMAO :mrgreen:

13. Good luck sweetie! Keep your head up.

14. Will do, thanks for the support.

Just hanging out has been real fun but I have this feeling I would be a great bunny so I'm going to stick to it.

15. I swear I'm updating this thread with some new pics today.

Still very hopeful on the working girl front.

16. Here are some new pic's of me, had a great time taking them!

And thanks for the advice sugartits, I've lost a bit recently actually. Not to mention, men like beautiful women of all types so I think I fit in that category at least.

17. Again, thanks for the advice.

I gotta tell ya though, I'm feeling pretty sexy. Maybe not the right size for you and that's okay.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. thanks Lily, you are so fun and cute.

19. It can be a long wait, we get 1000 girls a month wanting to join the team

good luck!

20. Thanks for responding to me Dennis. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

I figure if I am persistent and make sure I'm ready when opportunity calls, that is the best I can do.

See you in March!

21. I am overwhelmed by the amount of support I am getting through PM's and in the chat.

I think I may have confused people by posting a link to a thread other than this one in chat so I wanted to make sure it got bumped.

Thank you everyone, especially my friends out in chat.

Dora

22. I gotta be honest sugar, your little smiley face there freaks me out a little. :lol:

23. So you play with fire?! hot! Do you do Poi?

24. Poi with the boys is my motto!

<laugh>

Thanks for responding to my thread, being called "hot" from hotness like you is enough to make a girl blush.

25. Think of it as a little sugar 4 u suga :) N freaky can be sexy, no? :oops:

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. Sure, but it is a fine line. :wink:

I'm bumping this because I'm still so hot to be a bunny and very excited about St Pogus.

<<dances>>

27. Hey Sweetie! If you would like more info on fire arts let me know....

xoxo to Dora and Jayden!

Can't wait to meet you at St Pogus!!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif] [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

28. very sexy, I hope you make it sweetie. I think it would be so exciting and we will for sure come visit if you do :)

29. Took some new pic's last night...

30. <sigh>

I can't believe I had to miss out on meeting everyone at St Pogus. Still interested in being a bunny but I know everyone is really busy.

I will remain hopeful.

[smilie=call me.gif]

31. Would love to be there and pull that top off.

32. Check the date at the top, this is an old thread :eek:

33. Thank you Roadster for pointing that out I wish people would look before they leap

Chili