Wish Me Goodbye <3

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by DevonDelancey, Mar 21, 2023.

1. DevonDelancey
    Chat with Me

DevonDelancey New Kitty ❤️ Professional Companion

I feel so grateful that I got to meet so many of you during my first ever tour, and that our big St. Patrick’s Day brothel crawl took place my last weekend! I can’t wait to return in April and it’s all thanks to all of you [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Come wish me goodbye in the next day and receive thirty minutes of extra time in a future appointment. It’s my gift to you for making me feel so welcome!

Thank you again and I’ll be back to the Kit Kat Ranch on April 12th! Much love <3

MollyBlingwall likes this.
  2. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif] Devon, it was a pleasure meeting you and I hope you enjoy your time away. You have a beautiful spirit and a wonderful personality and I’m looking forward to getting to know you much better! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=be mine!.gif]

DevonDelancey likes this.
  3. DevonDelancey
    Chat with Me

DevonDelancey New Kitty ❤️ Professional Companion

Thank you so much!! This means a lot <3

4. Ms. Devon, I wish you nothing but the best during your time away and look forward to your return. Hopefully, there are no hurricanes during that time.

DevonDelancey likes this.