PIC THREAD WILL YOU BE MY VALENTINE?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jan 24, 2023.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Valentine's Day is approaching. Let's celebrate "Valentine's Day" with a "Romantic Dinner. Afterwards return to the ranch and have an intimate jacuzzi bubble bath with a bottle of complimentary champage, erotic massage with sweet passionate kisses and a variety of erotic positions. Afterwards, cuddle in each other's arms!!!

IMG_9884.jpg

[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

Book your appointment today with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

joe moll, wrb55rosco and Baba1234 like this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco likes this.
  3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

You’re welcome Cumisha! [smilie=be mine!.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @wrb55rosco!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's celebrate Valentine's together!!! Schedule your "Valentine's Day Celebration" with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post and wishing you a "Happy Valentine's Day"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]