Wife’s best friend

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Pridefc1, Jun 7, 2020.

1. Pridefc1
    Chat with Me

Pridefc1 Well-Known Member

This is a fun roleplay I really want to do. Me and my wife’s best friend go out for a run in the trail. My wife couldn’t come. So since we are all good friends I go run with her best friend to get some exercise, she will be dressed in booty short tight spandex and tight tank top and her ponytail. You notice me staring at your booty a lot. When we are done, somewhere in the trail we stop and you drag me to the side where no one can see and without saying much pull my cock out and tell me to shut up and suck my cock. On the ride home we talk like nothing happened until I say why did u do that? You say always been a fantasy and I saw u were looking at me. When we get back my wife isn’t home yet, so I take a shower and I thought you left but you join me from behind and stroke my cock. I thought it was just a one time thing but we kiss and please each other orally in the shower. When we come out I see you putting on your cute sundress like you are this innocent beautiful good friend. I can’t help myself and put you on my bed and absolutely fuck you with the dress still on. After the great sex we agree let’s go for a run later on this week ;)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2020