About Me Who is Payton? Edgy GFE :))

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by PaytonSterling, Sep 21, 2022.

1. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

PaytonSterling Your Sassy, Sweet, Edgy GFE!

<3 [email protected]

Hey youuuu.

I'm only discrete when it comes to certain things online! Don't be fooled though, in person i'm a hell of a time, an open book behind closed doors or at the bar, a fine wine (ok more like a tequila) but depends on the day. Let’s play.

I want to help you loosen up, peel back the layers, and dive deeper into your fantasies...whatever they may be. I’m the edgy GFE with a strong intuition and desire to please.

"The More You Know" About P ;)

• I've moved around a lot in the states and overseas because life is short and I fckng love to travel.
      • I can give you an amazing erotic massage. I worked at a parlor specific to that.
      • I’d be completely lost without live music and my blue tooth speaker or headphones.
      • Highly independent but crave companionship for brief periods of time.
      • I only have one tattoo that cost me 30 U.S dollars that I had done in Thailand. It’s not great but it holds a lot of meaning.
      • I’m a Leo. if you’re a Capricorn…just don’t tell me. Ha ha.
      • I’m 5’8” without heels.
      • The hottest sex I’ve ever had was when we pulled over to the side of the road and made love in the backseat in a thunder storm with cars whizzing by.
      • I’m *selectively* extroverted. But I love hearing people’s story and have made friends all over the map.
      • Podcasts over Netflix and reading. Although I can read in short spurts…
      • Total water baby. Was a competitive swimmer for 10 years and will jump in any ocean, lake, river, or pool whenever.
      • I’m dominant in my day to day life but in the bedroom I def lean more submissive.
      • Yoga, hiking, gym keeps me sane. I have too much energy and thoughts running around up there to not be physically active every day.
      • Love a good make out.
      • Very attracted to both men and women equally.
      • If you give me a deep tissue massage, I will melt.
      • If you can make me laugh, I will also melt.
      • I won’t ever say no to truth or dare.
      • My motto is live and let live. Too each their own. If you’re not hurting anyone live ya damn life how you want to. And let others do the same.
      • Whatever fantasies, kinks, or companionship is missing from your life- I won’t judge it and I’ll more then likely be open to exploring it with you.
      • I have had clients with disabilities physically & mentally and can adapt to what that person needs.
      • I would loovvveeee to go on an outdate to a Vegas cirque du Soleil show, live music, comedy club, play games at a dive bar or fine dine at Michelin star, spa day, laying under the stars in Tahoe, trivia, strip club, or just chill in a king size bed with room service.
      • I have games we can play if you book with me to break ice and dive deeper and a handful of toys I like to use on me…and you.

• 47A08A34-0248-45C2-82FA-24F7B44F8DE6.jpeg

• 4790F13C-9D52-4992-BFEA-E05CDC2EAF71.jpeg 3EB7C921-50D2-48EB-8D4F-7B5C91F98DFB.jpeg 431902E5-3D03-4CB6-A42B-A4437F8FE306.jpeg

Last edited: Mar 13, 2023
    Midwest Gent, Kev, JayJayJay and 6 others like this.
  2. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

This is such a great way to get to start to know you Miss @PaytonSterling! You definitely sound like someone who everyone needs to meet!

PaytonSterling likes this.
  3. Great get to know you post Payton. Definitely some fun information on here. Guys, you should get to know her in person, she's a spitfire!

4. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

aw thanks babe! a spitfire heh this was a sweet surprise coming from you :))

5. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

You had me at tequila Miss @PaytonSterling!!!

6. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

Thanks Jay!

Be fun to chat and connect in person sometime! :))

7. PaytonSterling
    Chat with Me

Well I’ve definitely evolved and learned A LOT since writing this post and working at the BunnyRanch!

It’s so interesting how this industry can continuously offer you exponential growth as a companion with your skills, intuition, open mindedness, and adaptability to anything.

My favorite parties are the ones where I help you get in touch with that craving and desire for closeness or kinks. Maybe it’s a new fantasy that you didn’t feel comfortable enough to share with your partner (past or current.)

Picking the playlists that best suit the person I’m being intimate with is important. Having the ambiance of my room just right to fit the exact mood is also a major highlight. Music and aesthetic junkie!!

Can’t forget the pillow talk before and after. Never a dull moment with any client because I looove that mental and emotional connection. Allowing you to open up is rewarding and it comes easily to me because I’m naturally extroverted with an extremely soft side.

Umm LAUGHTER! It all goes along with any form of sexual experience no matter how naughty it is. That is how a safe space to play is created and continuous.

Xo Payton

Last edited: Mar 13, 2023
    Midwest Gent and JayJayJay like this.