Who I am as a Courtesan

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by LondonRose, Sep 19, 2021.

1. Intimacy is my most favorite thing to focus on with a client. Working with clients whom it’s been awhile for (people get into dry spells, it’s okay!), couples trying to find that spark, virgins, people with disabled partners, neurodivergent people, LGBTQ+ people, disabled people, etc is my speciality.

Providing a safe, comfortable space, clean and caring environment for my client is my number priority. As I described to a friend,” you don’t go to a mechanic who asks you to hold their wrench”. I’m here to make sure you get an unforgettable experience that requires no additional work from you. Just book, show up and let me take care of all your needs. No matter how nervous or weary you might be, just know that this is a super easy and safe process. This is just two consenting adults having an intimate experience. Whether that’s by going on a date, cuddling or having sex, your experience will not be forgotten.

Book your future appointment with me during my next tour (10/6 - 10/26) by calling the brothel at 775-246-5683 EXT 0 w/ 10% of your intended budget or by emailing me at [email protected]

Attached Files:

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

3. destinistarr
    Chat with Me

destinistarr Your Ultimate GFE Companionship

Come book your October appointments today with this gal.

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Have @LondonRose fulfill your fantasies today!!! I love her personality!!! She is awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. AmberBeauty
    Chat with Me

AmberBeauty Well-Known Member

I love this, @LondonRose does make you feel so comfortable. Even if your shy

6. MarieBossette
    Chat with Me

MarieBossette Well-Known Member

Don’t miss out on a good time with this lovely lady today.

7. MaeLove
    Chat with Me

MaeLove Booking now thru July 5th let's plan our date!

London calling! Don't miss out on this darling woman!

8. @LondonRose is a stunning woman and so easy to talk to!! She instantly makes you feel at ease. Book with beautiful London. [smilie=be mine!.gif]