white wine whisky and bobbi

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Sakaki, Jul 6, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I saw Bobbi last night prior to coming I drank a lot of white wine and had a little Jack Daniels before our party. Was nervous. The party went great she looks like her photos very pretty. Nice big breasts they are definitely real very soft. I love her black hair and dark eyes. Nice tan body. The sex was amazing she has a nice tight warm body we did multi positions going as hard as we could I was out of breathe at times. She can also deep throat very well and makes the nice noises with it. Very generous kind and honest. I am a Bobbi fan!

2. This is a great review, glad you enjoyed your time with the lovely Bobbi besos! ;)

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your amazing review!!! Book a party with her today with lot's of memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Bobbi Besos
    Chat with Me

Bobbi Besos Well-Known Member

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Schedule your amazing appointment with @Bobbi Besos today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. Sakaki
    Chat with Me

Sakaki Well-Known Member

I don't need alcohol this time I have confidence im not nervous at all. U always take good care of me.