About Me Which personality are you? KYLIE _ INTJ

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by KylieRose, Oct 4, 2019.

?

Do you know your personality?

1. YES

10 vote(s)
    71.4%
  2. NAH

4 vote(s)
    28.6%
  1. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Are you familiar with personality types?

I am an INTJ I have tested multiple times through Myers Briggs

I never really wanted people to know what I was. Mostly because I felt like I had to hide this part of myself.
    I wasn't like other women. I picked up on that at a very young age. I found myself not being able to connect much with people. I was lucky if I could find someone who I felt understood me.

Later in life, I realized that this was something that was a GOOD quality.

If you are curious... I took a few pieces from a site I have used to test my other co-workers or friends. It can be very useful in professional and personal life knowing and becoming more aware of yourself...

It can be lonely at the top. Being one of the rarest personality types and being among the most capable people, Architects know this all too well. They make up just two percent of the population, and women with this personality type are especially rare, forming only 0.8%. It can be difficult for Architects to find people who can keep up with their non-stop analysis of things. People with this personality type are imaginative yet decisive... ambitious yet like their privacy... curious about everything but remain focused.

In relationships ...

Architects value depth and intelligence, bringing stability and insight into their romantic relationships. They prize honest communication, and everything in a relationship is open to discussion and change. But this must be returned by their partners.

Having one or two counter-balancing personality traits – such as Extraverted (E), Observant (S), Feeling (F), or Prospecting (P) – can help keep a relationship dynamic and growth-oriented. They challenge Architects to remain involved with other people, focus on the present, get in touch with their emotions, and stay open to things they’re not used to. To a type so intent on their own development, these differences can make all the difference.

Follow the link below to learn a little bit more about my personality... or maybe yours?

Which one are you?

(reference: https://www.16personalities.com/intj-personality)

JuniperJones and MercyMoselle like this.
  2. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

kylie rose.jpg

Do not forget to check me out on twitter

xoxox

You will not be disappointed.

3. It's been so long since I took this test. I wonder if I've changed since the first time I took the test.?
    Mediator
    INFP-t

KylieRose likes this.
  4. MercyMoselle
    Chat with Me

MercyMoselle Football Fanatic

I'm an INFJ!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. ISFJ
    The Defender. Very accurate for me.

KylieRose likes this.
  6. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Nice love it !!! That is a good personality

7. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

OOOO I always need a Mediator around ... haha

8. LOL... I just pictured myself talking over the speaker during one of your parties...
    (disembodied voice) "We can tell Kylie likes that, you might try doing a bit of this and you're obviously making her happy. Don't forget to breathe."

KylieRose likes this.
  9. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

Well that would be pretty interesting if that happen ... not gonna lie :p

10. It’s been a few years, I’m INFP, but can be a little judging at times :)

KylieRose likes this.
  11. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

I have had the same personality since I was a teen I am not sure it can really change... people tell me it can which I guess I could see but I never have.

Lothbroke likes this.
  12. KylieRose
    Chat with Me

KylieRose PETITE GODDESS

21 copy.jpg

Remember to book me at The Bunny Ranch while I am here

Before you know it I will be back home in Sunny Florida and you will have to wait to see me or book me in advance :p

My tour ends October 23rd --

SEE ME SOON

[email protected]
    [email protected]
    [email protected]

soloYdiver and origlegman like this.
  13. INTP-T
    I'm pretty much a Mr. Spock.

14. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Defender Personality
    ISFJ-A / ISFJ-T
    Probably pretty accurate for me, though not in total agreement with all of it.

15. ISTP-t - Don't really know how I feel about that, though.....

16. INFP ❤.

Btw I really like the photo of you on the wood floor. Very beautiful.

17. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

18. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I can definitely relate! Love this post!