When partying, what are your ways to 'increase the romance'

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, May 14, 2021.

1. In the obviously unique world of the legal brothels, you have clients seeking a great number of things, but maybe at the top of the list is intimacy and closeness with another human being.

Question I have, and it could go a variety of different ways, as I'm curious to the answers (and honestly taking some mental notes for an approaching party).

When you get ready for a party (courtesan or client can answer).....what are the ways you try to 'increase the romance'? Obviously, so much of what both parties want in the physical high of sexual contact, but aside from that, I'm finding myself absolutely craving (because I haven't had it during the pandemic) the feeling of romance between two people.

What would you do (or suggest) to increase that going into a party?

foreverman and Kmoe2244 like this.
  2. RebeccaBrite
    Chat with Me

RebeccaBrite Well-Known Member

Holding hands, a massage, a nice shower together where we can wash each other's backs... I rarely have my back washed by someone, so it is nice to do that.

3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

I find that GIVING more than receiving usually has the best results. I don't "dive right in" but spend some time warming up things with my lady and usually start off with massage especially at the area between where the shoulders meet the neck. If she has long hair then pull it back and go to work. Then when done soft kisses over her entire body EXCEPT the nether regions. You can also work around it for a big tease. LOL.

Then she's ready for the big flipover.

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. Slow dancing, dressed. Body to body
    A hand at the small center of her back
    If she's slightly shorter than me I can nuzzle her ear and scent her hair

The scent of a woman.. whooaw!

Air Force Amy likes this.
  5. I like to chill to some mutually favored music. Chilling, looking into each others eyes, kisses all over, soft caresses, genuine compassion, ambiance more kissing and caressing, skin on skin, kissing on the neck and whispering in your ear. I just embrace my natural sex appeal and let it rule the moment and also receive and reciprocate your advances too. I know where our erogenous zones are and I like to exploit them to my love too.

6. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Speaking of reciprocating do you still have your Drill-Do?

7. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Kissing is a must for me. I’m there for the GFE. Lots of touching, caressing, but also before the party, I’d like to get to know who I’m partying with. Let’s get familiar. It cuts down on the already inevitable nervousness of meeting the girl of your dreams.

Built tough and Air Force Amy like this.
  8. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Giving a passionate blowjob. hahaha!! :p:p:p

9. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

@KikiLover interesting you cover this topic. Just earlier I ran across an article online at Hustler Magazine that had an entire 2 pages dedicated to the Art of Cunnilingus. Reading all the bullet points I feel I am better prepared for my upcoming visit to the MBR. Fingernails trimmed and even getting a pedicure in the event of a spontaneous foot rub.

How was your Sat night...getting busy over at Sage?

Zachluvsfeet36918 and KikiLover like this.
  10. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Yes it was an amazing night, lots of people hanging out at our huge bar and everybody had fun..weekends are always great at sagebrush.. Friday and Saturday are my favorite days to work actually. :p

11. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

Sitting at the bar ahead of time and listening to other conversations, I've heard things said to the ladies that I just couldn't believe. I'm always going to start out treating her like this is a date I'm going on with someone who I consider quite special. That's going to include talking, buying her a drink, making it an outdate just to spend time getting to know her better, etc. I've even brought in homemade cookies before when I learned a lady's favorite kind. I think treating her in a more personal and romantic way can have nothing but positive returns!

12. Way to be Tired Frog. Respect!
    I worship the Entire Female. Not merely her feet! I like your way & summarization of it

foreverman likes this.
  13. I love to have my b body worshiped and kissed and caressed. I like sweet flattery in my ear. I like to be held in your arms and kissed. I like your fingers to explore my body.....

14. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I get to know the lady I'm seeing and try to bring something she'll like. Like flowers, food, something from Victoria's Secret, or a gift card. I'd like to think it says that I really want the GFE. Also, it helps if she whispers in my ear what she wants me to do in bed.

15. Oh my @foreverman I wish you would court me like that and swoon me and sweep me right off my feet honey!❤️❤️❤️

foreverman likes this.