RANCH SPECIAL What's Your Favorite Zodiac Signnnn!?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by Milan, Nov 21, 2023.

1. Milan
    Chat with Me

Milan Your Life Size Ebony Doll

SAGITTARIUSSSSSS!!!!!!!
    :rolleyes::D:p

With my birthday approaching (December 7th!) I will be kicking off my ranch special for all my December Lovers + Friends!

But don't fret babe! :)

I won't discriminate towards the other signs although WE ARE THE BEST ;)

I will honor this ranch special for birthdays other than December (with proof of course)

Let's celebrate another year around the sun together!

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

[​IMG]

Denis49 and Milton Winrow like this.
  2. Energetic, passionate, and inspirational yet adaptive and flexible I see... and likely fortunate and prosperous. A bit of a thoughtful person perhaps?
    Brings to mind stories of a wise centaur that trains many heroes... his bow and arrow trained on the large scorpion ready to take it down should it start acting up.

I myself am... a bit of a dreamer... idealistic and compassionate. intuitive and a touch emotional at times with an eye towards the mystical, and I as you am adaptive, flexible, ever changing in some sense..
    Bring to mind stories of Aphrodite rising from the sea carried atop a clam shell driven by fish and these same fish would ferry her and her son Eros away to safety from the monstrous Typhon during the war between the titans and the Greek gods of old.

I like all the signs in their own way but for obvious reasons for me... Pisces for me.

IndigoRain likes this.
  3. I'm a Libra, but my favorite has always been Leos! Something about the way they can brighten any space and banish all negativity when they're in their element is so beautiful to me. I love that transmutation and alchemic energy.

4. dragonhart
    Chat with Me

dragonhart Well-Known Member

I'm one of those oddball mixes. Cancer/Leo. Why they put 2 of most polar opposite signs next to each other is beyond me. I've always gotten along best with libras for some reason.

5. I’m Aquarius the free-love era wasn’t named "The Age of Aquarius" for nothing, I get along with everyone

6. LittleLexxi
    Chat with Me

LittleLexxi Exotic Green Eyed Slim Petite Russian/Latina Bunny

I’m a Virgo! Virgos & libras are my favorite.

7. SkyeMonroe
    Chat with Me

SkyeMonroe Curvy companion

Happy birthday month! Aries is the best sign but my favorite would have to be a cap or a sag tbh

stacytyler likes this.
  8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

I'm a Taurus and I LOVE other Taurus for the most part. Leo's, Aires, Sagittarius, Libra, and Virgo's are my favorite kind of people. Honestly these are the main signs that seem to enter my life.

9. Happy birthday!!!I'm Pisces,I love Leo most!!!I love December Sagittarius too[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. I'm a virgo that's my favorite sagittarius

NicoBradley likes this.
  11. stacytyler
    Chat with Me

stacytyler Bunny Babe! Email me to set up appointments today!

I’m an Aries..and I like Cancer and Aquarius.

DiamondYang likes this.
  12. Well obviously mine is Virgo but a Sagittarius is a close second ;)

DiamondYang likes this.
  13. I am a Leo!! I’ve noticed all my best friends are Gemini’s and I also love Virgos. I like being around Sagittarius but as friends only, serious relationships with them never work out because Leo’s and Sagittarius are pretty strong characters and bump heads at times.

14. AshtonGray
    Chat with Me

AshtonGray Ms Ashton Gray - Legal Luxury Compainion

Im a Capricorn!!! and Ive been told it shows lol Here's some of my characteristics....
    • Hardworking
    • Direct
    • Honest
    • Loyal
    • Persistent
    • Ambitious
    • Sensitive
    • Practical
    • Organized

Capricorns can seem cold and uncompassionate when you first meet them. However, deep down, they are loyal, dependable, and devoted. They simply have high walls. They might need to spend years with someone before they feel comfortable opening up about their emotions. They only have a few close friends – but they will stay friends for life. They are also incredibly close with their families and value traditions that they will pass down to their own children. Capricorns keep themselves closed off to most of the world, so if they let you inside, they value you immensely

15. kaynine26
    Chat with Me

kaynine26 Well-Known Member

I don't really follow astrology, but I am a Gemini. And I like ladies of all signs, though I feel I'm sometimes more attracted to scorpios and libras than other signs.

16. LaurenLively
    Chat with Me

LaurenLively Girl Next Door you always wanted!!

I love earth signs n Leo’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk