About Me What's your favorite fandom?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by PandoraNyx, Oct 6, 2019.

1. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

PandoraNyx Well-Known Member

What are your favorite video games? Favorite nerdy little things?
    My favorite video games are Fallout, Bioshock, BoarderLands, Call of Duty, Destiny, Overwatch, World of Warcraft, Skyrim, ESO Online, Minecraft, Castlevania, and so much more! I'll eventually be bringing my xbox and I'd love to play with you while we play ;)

I'm a huge comic book nerd and one of my biggest fantasies for an out date would be Comic Con, a local comic convention or an anime convention! I'd love to cosplay for you! Just message me what you'd love to see me in. <3

My favorite animes are Boko No Hero, Corpse party, Samurai X; trust and betrayal, Inuasha, Attack on Titan, Pokemon, Ancient Magus Bride, Doctor Stone, Fruits Basket, Tokyo Ghoul, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Castlevania, Mob Psycho 100 and so many more!

My big fandoms are Doctor Who, Pokemon, Harry Potter, MCU, DCU, DnD (though im a newbie...I'd love someone to teach me <3)

Come see me and let's fulfill our fantasies together! It would be a dream come true <3

Xoxo
    Pandora
    Screenshot_20191006-102812_Instagram.jpg

2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Well I like playing video games too but on a computer so playing video games on a console would be new and exciting to learn the controller. I do know what ESO stand for, Elder Scrolls Online. Have heard of it but haven't played it yet. Definitely played Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, I do like the game but I just like playing The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt along with it's DLC's Hearts Of Stone and Blood And Wine. I play both Call of Duty and Battlefield. Heard of World of Warcraft but haven't played the game yet but I have played Hearthstone the card game. Also play Simulators like American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Train Simulator and Train Sim World. As for fandoms, my biggest ones are Doctor Who, Marvel, The Walking Dead and DC Comics to name a few. Favorite actor goes to Arnold Schwarzenegger for Predator and especially the Terminator franchise and many more. He does play a great Terminator. Who, by the way, is in Mortal Kombat 11 so you get to play as the man himself but as the Terminator. Back to games, I've heard of Borderlands but haven't played them and I also heard of Bioshock. Again haven't played them either. Can't forget Minecraft, I think everyone has heard of it.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  3. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

The Witcher is an amazing game! I actually beta tested ESO. we should play sometime ;) it'll be a ton of fun!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I agree with you, The Witcher is a great game. We should play ESO together sometime. I'm sure it'll be fun too. Since you got the game I'm pretty sure that the beta test of ESO went well.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I wonder what other video games we could play together.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  6. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

As for Comic Con, I would love to go with you to one. I've never been to one.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  7. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

It's been a huge dream of mine to go to another one. I've only ever been to one! Which is what my cosplay of raven came from :)

Xo
    Pandora

Sharky and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Just curious where Raven came from cause I don't think I've heard of them. Was your first Comic Con fun and where was it?

PandoraNyx likes this.
  9. auron79
    Chat with Me

auron79 Well-Known Member

Awesome info Pandora! Being a gamer myself, I'm currently playing Monster Hunter World, Persona 5 and Blood Stain Ritual Of The Night. I've been wanting to play Borderlands 3 and I want to get COD Modern Warfare and Death Stranding.
    I've been enjoying the Attack on Titan series Anime and Manga.
    Huge fan of Star Wars!

FinleyWest and PandoraNyx like this.
  10. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

Raven is from Teen Titans! :) yes it was amazing. It was in Sacramento.

Xo
    Pandora

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

Death stranding looks amazing. I hope I get to play. As well as Borderlands 3.

Xo
    Pandora

auron79 and Leo Goodale like this.
  12. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Sacramento, CA. Capital of California. I'm glad that Comic Con was fun. I remember Teen Titans now. I don't watch it but have heard of the program.

PandoraNyx likes this.
  13. FinleyWest
    Chat with Me

FinleyWest Merry Christmas to all of you who celebrate it.

Y'all should come meet @PandoraNyx ~ She's a pretty fun girl and a total hottie.

...and she's not kidding about the gaming. I walked into her room the other day and she was watching a gaming video of all things .. She's the real deal. <3

Hugs to @PandoraNyx [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

PandoraNyx, auron79 and Leo Goodale like this.
  14. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Definitely need to go over there one day and play video games with her. Haven't played with a gamer girl before so that'll be a first.

PandoraNyx and FinleyWest like this.
  15. PandoraNyx
    Chat with Me

I'd love to do a party where we fool around while either you play the game or I do ;) it's a fantasy of mine! Come make my dreams come true!

Xo
    Pandora

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

This is probably one of my fantasies too. We get to fool around while either I play a game or you do. Would love to make this dream turn into reality. I wonder what's the safest game for us to do this.