What's the weather like near the ranches?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RayAdverb, Oct 2, 2023.

1. It's something I was just idly wondering. I'm not asking what the weather is like today. What's it like in general? Like, what's the weather of northwestern Nevada like? Do you get the 4 distinct seasons? Cold winters? Hot summers? Do you get snow?

I'm curious because the environment is so different than where I grew up (mid Atlantic region). Out there in Nevada, there's a lot of rocks, mountains, and short stubby bushes. Where I'm from, it's pretty flat and very green. Tons of trees. So it makes me wonder if the desert landscape leads to a radically different climate.

John will likes this.
  2. We are on foothills of the Sierra mountains so we get snow and sometimes below freezing in winter, hot (but dry) summers usually around 90F. Tahoe has world class ski resorts.

stacytyler likes this.
  3. It is cold right now. I could use a cuddle. [smilie=call me.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

The weather is warming up and will hit 80 degrees this weekend[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. NancyLoren
    Chat with Me

NancyLoren The Gentlemen's Choice

Here at the Bunny you can go from cold to burning hot in a glance of a line up[smilie=be mine!.gif]

stacytyler likes this.
  6. I did notice that when I was there last month. The mornings were pretty cold, but it would heat up pretty fast once the sun came out.

7. That's called menopause..... :D:D:D:cool:

8. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

It’s that time of year. Where you wear a jacket to work. And carry your t when you go home…