PIC THREAD What would you top me with if I was a banana split?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by NinaBux, Oct 14, 2019.

1. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

NinaBux Nina Bux (aka) StarBux

0CF3A9F9-6EF9-4FEC-BEEE-AD3536F6729E.jpeg
    If I was your Banana Split what would be your topping of choice to put on me? This should be fun!

2. Sprinkles! I always thought sprinkles were the unsung hero of the banana split.

NinaBux likes this.
  3. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I think sprinkles would roll off and get every where but if your willing to find them all and eat them that sounds like a great plan! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Nate in the box likes this.
  4. I’ll go on hunt and eat them! Don’t want to be wasteful!

NinaBux likes this.
  5. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

An over achiever I like that![smilie=hot over you.gif];)[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Hmm plenty of whip cream. I already have the banana and cherry on top so we are all set. All you gotta do is lay back relax and let the artist do his thing

NinaBux likes this.
  7. Gotta earn my A for class! And try for extra credit

NinaBux likes this.
  8. grizzly
    Chat with Me

grizzly Well-Known Member

Well @NinaBux I would start with hot fudge, than butterscotch & strawberry topping, with some whip cream on top and a well placed cherry :p:rolleyes:

May be the first and only time I can say I popped/ate someone's cherry lol:D[smilie=happy.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  9. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

I will so lay back and let you do your artistic magic got have a picture of your masterpiece thou [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes Miss. Bux loves to give out extra credit assignments

11. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That sounds so sticky but also so much fun and yummy!! I would let you eat that cherry for sure! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

12. If you were my banana split I would top you with THESE NUTS

NinaBux likes this.
  13. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

There it is I was waiting for the nuts to cum out lmao [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

14. Oh they are going to cum out alright every banana split has to have cream.

NinaBux likes this.
  15. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

So when are you eating this banana split babe?

16. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

I would put plenty of whipped cream on top of you I mean my banana oh you know you could help me with the nuts as I eat the cherry. I am sure you could help spread them everywhere with your hands. Then I could lick the creame from your big ice cream mounds while you suck all the chocolate off the fat banana

NinaBux likes this.
  17. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Ok you have definitely thought that one out and now I’m excited for you to plan our party!!! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. lover5
    Chat with Me

lover5 Well-Known Member

Haha yes I have sexy tell me how you lick the banana [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  19. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That’s my secret and you will have to cum and see me to find out baby! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

20. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Oh. Boy , Peel , and split the banana. Insert it and a few cherries. Drizzle the warm chocolate, over it. And add strawberries,and pineapples chunks,,,Topp of with whipped cream, and another cherry. Then dive inn.........

NinaBux likes this.
  21. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes you know exactly how to make it and eat it up[smilie=hot over you.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  22. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Yes I do..........."............................

NinaBux likes this.
  23. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

[smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Then email me so we can set our party cause I’m getting really excited over here!

24. Why cover up perfection with toppings? ;)

NinaBux likes this.
  25. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

That’s the best and perfect answer honey you win![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

lets_party likes this.
  26. thunderstorm
    Chat with Me

thunderstorm Well-Known Member

One Scoop of Vanilla Ice cream, in the valley of your breasts, warm chocolate fudge on the peaks of your breasts, fresh sliced strawberries at the valley parting your thighs, and cookies/ wafers along your belly. THe goal will be to use the cookies to pick up the other ingredients and feed them to you and me, the remainder will be licked up.

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  27. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Ok yes that is amazing with so much detail I am loving it[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

thunderstorm likes this.
  28. hikino
    Chat with Me

hikino Well-Known Member

If you were a banana split, one does not need to cover you with toppings. You are already a total package.

Your raven hair the color of dark fudge, your breasts like the perfect scoops of ice cream, creamy skin covering all like whipped cream, and the cherry...well, that's in a special place....;)

NinaBux likes this.
  29. Oh nuts would cum out probably more than once

NinaBux likes this.
  30. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Yes I would hope so I LOVE NUTS!!!!

31. Absolutely nothing because I would never want to mess up perfection [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  32. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

You are really laying the toppings on thick with that comment lmao just kidding that’s an extremely nice comment [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Big Slim likes this.
  33. My topping of choice would be ME! [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hot over you.gif]

NinaBux likes this.
  34. StacyPretty
    Chat with Me

StacyPretty Companion At Love Ranch North

With literally everything I can think of! You’re so sweet I’m going to get diabetes ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NinaBux likes this.
  35. NinaBux
    Chat with Me

Girl you are the queen of the food party we should have a two girl food party!!!![smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]