PIC THREAD What type of group photo shoot you guys would like to see

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by TeganTreasures, May 8, 2021.

1. I want to do a fun group them photo shoot with the lady’s of the ranch . What would you guys like to see or fun ideas . I think this would be fun and a great idea for all of us lady’s . Your thought ?

2. 4th of July is the next popular holiday, so maybe red,white and blue theme dress-up.
    Or before that, a return to summertime type, bikinis by the pool or beach photo sets..

TeganTreasures likes this.
  3. Pizza Man
    Chat with Me

Pizza Man Well-Known Member

@TeganTreasures I 2nd that thought on bikinis...maybe a Thong themed shoot. That would be so hot and show off all those ASSets.

4. At the moment I would want to see something scenic. Lake Tahoe or a waterfall. If there is any snow left a picture with snow in it and mountains. A nice sunset and a rainbow photo. As far as outfits some short shorts and clevage. Make it a good tease photo.
    or
    You could go in a completely different direction and do a military photo shoot. Dress in military lingerie and support the troops. Memorial day is coming soon too. Give military vets 10% discount for booking at the end of May.
    The more I think about it my vote would be the military idea. That has a lot of potential to be kinky. Whatever you choose though I am sure we will be happy. Good Luck.

5. lingerieluvrm
    Chat with Me

lingerieluvrm Well-Known Member

for me, of course, lingerie !

6. I second that.
    The Bunnyranch livestream was a good legshow

7. What about one where everyone is covered up only by disposable face masks. Just on the required locations.

Last edited: May 9, 2021
    KikiLover and TeganTreasures like this.
  8. All of you have great ideas I love it thank you guys I can’t wait tell we have it organized I’m so excited for it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

foreverman and LoneWolf like this.
  9. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

how about all piled naked on a big bed. Tastefully done of course.

tahoebigbear likes this.
  10. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

a number of years ago the LR ladies did a series of photos with them in different sexual positions ... super hot

Pizza Man and foreverman like this.
  11. foreverman
    Chat with Me

foreverman Well-Known Member

I know as I have them on my phone. Very sexy. Wish I could have been there

tahoebigbear likes this.