What turns you on?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, May 14, 2021.

?

What is the sexiest item of clothing a woman can wear to arouse you?

1. Sexy heels

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. Jeans and T-shirt

5 vote(s)
    19.2%
  3. Lingerie

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  4. Sexy dress to show off those curves!

10 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. From a clothing perspective, what article on a sexy woman turns you on the most?

Is it a pair of heels that make their legs look so long and luscious?

Lingerie to set the mood prior to a night of lovemaking?

A sexy dress that shows off all her curves?

Maybe it's a simpler outfit......t-shirt and blue jeans where you realize how beautiful she is, even in everyday clothes?

What say you?

2. This isn't an easy question to answer for me. I put lingerie but other things factor in. Such as personality and body type and outfit. Those three blended together to create being "aroused" aka attractive to me. I like almost all body types of women though. Got to have a good personality to go with that nice outfit. Can't like someone that is rude or disrespectful. It will just kill the mood and nothing else will matter. Hope that helps.

3. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m a simple guy. I think a woman is sexiest in the most basic attire. I still remember seeing a pic of Natasha Star in a tank top and jeans. If she didn’t win me over before that, she would have there.

Oldster and Jessie Summers like this.
  4. You're right on Natasha.....that girl WORE jeans better than anybody I've ever seen....I wonder if that's a learned skill?

Old Nick likes this.
  5. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

Natasha? I think she was born with it. She was a natural beauty. I told a buddy I had a date with a goddess a few days before my trip. I wasn’t wrong.

Oldster and Jessie Summers like this.
  6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

I like to wear all kinds of different outfit so I’d please all kinds of individuals, I also take outfit request for my dates so you could literally dress me up hehe

7. Well this is one of my favorite parts of my job. I get to dress and feel sexy as the mood strikes me. One moment it's a hot dress, sexy heels or exotic lingerie and I always try and look pretty sexy in my jeans too. I love getting dressed up and fancy an d looking my best, and I like to chill out in nature with just some pig tails and and a baseball cap...

Pizza Man and Old Nick like this.
  8. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

As a country boy I voted for Jeans and a t shirt hair to one side light make up and whew

9. Oldster
    Chat with Me

Oldster Active Member

Without question, Door #4. No makeup, no fake nails, hair down or in a pony tail. Just fresh and clean smelling, fresh and clean looking. Glad to see I'm not the only one. If nothing else, they'd have none of the expense of tarting up. Get outa bed, pull on some simple duds and have lunch for starters. Easy peasy lemon squeezie.

Last edited: May 28, 2021
  10. I think a sexy dress leaves it up to the imagination its more of a mystery to whats to cum![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Kmoe2244 likes this.