What Makes you feel alive?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by CecilyRose, Aug 30, 2019.

1. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

For me, it's adventure and intimacy. Getting to know you, to hold you close, looking into your eyes makes me bubble inside. I love that giddy feeling of just giggling at the first touch, the way intimacy allows you to be vulnerable with someone else. I love sharing that feeling, I know love and sex don't come as easy for everyone so I feel most alive when I can share this special part of who I am and help you to feel fulfilled in the same way you do for me.
    Adventure is like the spice of life, I'm happy most days to do my 'normal' thing, (admittedly, pretty adventurous compared to most people) but sometimes I just need those take your breath away moments!! A car ride blindfolded so I can't see where we're going, an afternoon spent hiking to a secret waterfall we can make love under, Las Vegas with someone I just met, or flying high with someone I adore.

How about you? What makes life more worth living for you or makes you feel alive inside?

email me for a booking [email protected]
    Love you!! xoxo
    [​IMG]

2. I agree with you Cecily..adventure and intimacy, especially in the presence of an astoundingly beautiful woman like you. Thanks for posting such a wonderful message!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

CecilyRose likes this.
  3. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

Damn you are smokin! Any guy would be lucky to party with you. (;

4. angelinamonroe
    Chat with Me

angelinamonroe Hello there Glad you stop by maybe we can meet ?

Book this beautiful Bunnybabe she is Awesome ![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Tony Dark
    Chat with Me

Tony Dark Well-Known Member

After my Stroke and finding out about my heart defect I began to Appreciate life more! I feel like I was Blessed with a second chance but when God restored me he eliminated a lot of the stress and burdens in my life so I could see and experience his blessings! So what makes me feel Alive I feel like everyday is a gift but when I am stepping off the plane at Reno Airport I know that I'm headed to the ranch and my favorite ladies and friends are going to Spoil me with lots Parties,Love, and Fun!
    [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. SashaLove
    Chat with Me

SashaLove Well-Known Member

Beautiful post from a beautiful lady!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CecilyRose likes this.
  7. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

You are such a beautiful girl, absolutely stunning

CecilyRose likes this.
  8. CecilyRose
    Chat with Me

CecilyRose In Relentless Pursuit Of Pleasure

I can’t wait to feel your amazingness in person! We must make time to know each other in a special way!!

JL SaTX likes this.
  9. raz42071
    Chat with Me

raz42071 Well-Known Member

That connection you feel from first glance and conversation that you know will end with an amazing experience at the end and all the anticipation leading up to it as you are getting to know each other.

My best experiences and where I've felt most alive are those where you dont even have to mention the word party because the way your connecting you just know it will happen. And yes while this is also business, there has to a genuine connection to take that next step for me. When that is there, I feel the most alive.... :)