What makes a healthy relationship?

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by AustinShelby, Nov 25, 2019.

1. This Thanksgiving , I have many things to be thankful for, in particular the positive and wonderful people who have come into my life like here at Love Ranch North in stunning Carson City, Nevada!! ✨✨.

I can never underestimate the power of healthy people in my life, everyone makes a difference! Here is a quick list from the University of Washington on tips for a healthy relationship:

What makes a healthy relationship?
    A healthy relationship is when two people develop a connection based on:
    • Mutual respect
    • Trust
    • Honesty
    • Support
    • Fairness/equality
    • Separate identities
    • Good communication
    • A sense of playfulness/fondness
    ❌⭕️,

Austin[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

I couldn’t agree more! Thanks for sharing :)

AustinShelby likes this.
  3. TiredFrog
    Chat with Me

TiredFrog Well-Known Member

I couldn't agree more, though when I stop and over think it, those really all come from mutual respect. If you have that for each other, all of the others are there too.

AustinShelby likes this.
  4. That’s a really good point, and I bet that’s why they have it #1 — to emphasis it! Mutual respect is a necessity of open communication, to allow each other to express freely without constraint.

TiredFrog likes this.
  5. origlegman
    Chat with Me

origlegman Well-Known Member

;)[smilie=hi ya!.gif]I can’t agree more and like TiredFrog has expressed the key ingredient in any healthy relationship is mutual respect. It’s great to hear you’re enjoying your first visit and I’m looking forward to meeting you. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif];)

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019
    AustinShelby and TiredFrog like this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @AustinHays today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]