About Me What kind of books do you read?

Discussion in 'LoveRanch North Lovers Forum (Reno-Carson City)' started by RebeccaMae, Jan 26, 2020.

1. I love murder mystery type books!! Currently reading 'What Doesnt Kill Her' by Christina Dodd and it hasn't disappointed at all. 20200126_211106.jpg

Sharky, Baba1234 and kmerrill like this.
  2. I love history!! I'll have to add that to my list!!

Sharky likes this.
  3. My favorites are anything by Anne Rice, l0l, especially the Sleeping Beauty books, I can't really say too much without ruining it for you, but you will understand when you read them!!! I also love the Harry Bosch series by Michael Connelly, and the Dave Robicheaux series by James Lee Burke.

RebeccaMae likes this.
  4. Are the Sleeping Beauty ones based on the real stories and not the Disney version? I love reading the actual stories. While I'm a Disney fanatic I also love the back stories. I will have to check out those other authors as well!

5. Anne Rice does a reimagining and retelling of the Sleeping Beauty story, but with an extraordinary erotic twist. I didn't know that when I started reading it and it knocked my socks off, inside and out. It will keep you up all night!

RebeccaMae likes this.
  6. Those kind of books are amazing!! I will for sure make that my next book to read!! I may or may not be looking it up on Amazon right now haha!

7. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Murder mysteries are so much fun! I'm curious about your thoughts on the Murder on the Orient Express as a film series has begun. I was really disappointed with the first film. Thankfully, I loved Knives Out.

RebeccaMae likes this.
  8. I'll need to watch these!!! I dont usually watch the movies of books haha.

9. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

It came out two years ago and Death on the Nile is due out this October.

10. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

Are you a hardcover or paperback reader?

11. Power&glory83
    Chat with Me

Power&glory83 Well-Known Member

Love reading documentaries about certain pro wrestlers that I grew up watching. Love reading their backstories and trials they went through to make it. Every once in a while I enjoy reading comic books like spiderman, batman, street fighter etc.

12. When reading fiction I tend towards science fiction and fantasy. When reading non-fiction I tend to be all over the map. Currently reading about art history, mining, minting, canon law in the 17th century, history of Czech and Polish sabre fencing, Mediterranean trade routes during the Roman Empire, and the history of sex work. I should probably put some of the books away....