What is your party kink?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jessie Summers, Feb 7, 2022.

1. When you book a party, or in the case of the ladies, host a party, is there something out of the ordinary you ask for, or at least think about asking for, or hope that a client asks for?

Now obviously, for those that know me, there's a very very big piece of me that gets a turn-on from arriving at the ranches dressed as "Jessica", but for a specific "kink' for a party, apart from the Jessie persona, I'm into......

BONDAGE! I'm definitely, by comfortability factor, more of a sub

How about you? Does your "party personality" get fairly kinky?

2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

When a client books a party with me, I always ask what kind of activities would you like to experience in our party?

I've had parties that are very extreme into "Humiliation with Crossdressing". Parading him around the parlor on lease wearing lingerie.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Boggsy likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I have Clients that request for "Helpless Party" with multiple girls!!!! The girls help me tie him up with ropes to the bed with a blindfold and use various accessories like paddles, feathers, floggers, riding-crop and ice-cubes!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_2096.jpg IMG_2093.jpg

Jessie Summers likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

5. My party fav is 69 and love at the Y. I love to be suckled and brought to explosion in your mouth. My big fat meaty lips and enormous love button clitoris is so responsive and delightful, I haterto not give her the attention she craves and which rewards you so deliciously.

Air_Force_Amy_92.jpeg

6. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

BDSM is one of my favorite parties to provide, the kinkier the better! I’m open minded and nonjudgmental. I love it all.
    Personally I’m more of a dominant,
    let’s play sometime ;):p

Old Nick likes this.
  7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Boggsy for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I’m always going for a GFE. I hope to a role play someday, with one or two girls.

As far as kinks, I have yet to explore that.

9. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

I lean towards the GFE-PSE. That I like.. But with , the correct female. With a submissive streak. I do enjoy bdsm partys….

10. I'm into role-play, submission, and being obedient. Any roles that meet those are a major turn on. I also love GFE with deep passionate exchange. I can be intense and focus on your needs.
    ❤️
    Ember