About Me What do You want to know about me?

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by JessicaKitten, Aug 31, 2019.

1. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

Oh, wow. Sounds like you have some with a little value. Most are worth pennies to dimes nowadays.

JessicaKitten and Leo Goodale like this.
  2. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

I haven't been horse back riding before. Could make it into an outdate between the two of us for horseback riding. The closest thing I got with riding horses is riding on a horse and cart. Few of them still run here in the UK.

JessicaKitten likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

How would your best female friend describe you? How would your best male friend describe you?

4. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

@tahoebigbear

My best friends are a married couple. I am their little hippie friend. They both think that I am too nice and my bestie always says she is impressed with how I handle what's thrown at me. I've been told that I am fun to be around and make people feel cared about. They both think I wear my heart on my sleeve. She thinks I'm silly and a great listener. She also thinks that I am thoughtful and the only one to notice when she gets a hair cut. They both know that I care intensely and to me they are my family. My bestie said I was the little sister she wished she had. I've lived with them before and they both said I was the best roommate they have ever had.

5. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I have a really old collection. My aunt gave me hers when I was little and I kept adding to it until I was about ten or so. I do own a golden Mark McGuire card that is signed though. I have my cards not only in order by team but also alphabetical within the teams with all the doubles together :D
    I got a little OCD one day when I was going through my things.

Leo Goodale and kmerrill like this.
  6. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I think going horse back riding would be a fun outdate!

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  7. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

RowanJade Well-Known Member

What is your favorite thing to do outside of the ranch?

Marlin Groce Jr and Leo Goodale like this.
  8. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Spend time with my friends and family. Binge watch movies and go swimming. It's so cold in Minnesota that I pay to swim at a hotel near by.

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

More about me:

I love to swim. My favorite place to swim is a pool! I will spend all day at a pool and swim. I used to teach little kids how to float and swim when I spent a lot of time at the pool in my last apartment when I lived down south. Parents would see me at the pool and ask how long I would be there and let their little ones come swim. I did teach a little girl to swim and her mother thanked me. Her mother didn't know how to swim and didn't enjoy being in the pool. I loved the way I felt knowing that I was able to do something positive.

When I'm in a crowded pool I play a game where I swim across the pool underwater dodging everyone- it's a fun game to play when no one is racing. When I see people race I always jump in and race too- I like to see if I can beat them without them even knowing that they are kind of racing me too!

I'm a strange one I know. :D

Leo Goodale and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  10. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

I love swimming too! It's a struggle though since I'm allergic to chlorine :eek:

11. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Salt water pools are the best!

Leo Goodale and RowanJade like this.
  12. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

I think I would be very sad if I was be allergic to chlorine.

13. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Don't know if they are any salt water pools near Carson City but I certainly wouldn't mind swimming with you. Might have to get used to swimming in a pool again but at least we can play games in them. @RowanJade is free to come too if she wants to.

JessicaKitten and RowanJade like this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome info!!! Book your fabulous party with @JessicaKitten today!!! She is amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

15. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

Ooo fun! Multi girl outdate to a swimming pool! Sounds fun to me! More people to play games with in the pool too!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

You're always so supportive! Thank you!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I'll always be your "Mama Kitty"!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.
  18. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

You're a pretty special lady yourself!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JessicaKitten for your kind word and compliments!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

20. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

I don't mind adding more people to this. Multi girl outdate to a swimming pool would be so much fun. Can also play games with a lot of people too. Depends whose up to go to a swimming pool.

RowanJade and JessicaKitten like this.
  21. RowanJade
    Chat with Me

That sounds like a blast, Leo!

22. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Yes it does. I don't mind going to a salt water swimming pool. More refreshing in my opinion. Chlorine swimming pools are alright I suppose unless your allergic to chlorine but I can't stand the smell of them. Puts you off from swimming in it. Only problem I've got is that I don't have any swimming gear for it though.

RowanJade and JessicaKitten like this.
  23. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

More about me: This isn't something cute or fun but just something completely true about me.

I have always been working. I used to go to work with my father on weekends and sometimes my aunt took me to work with her during the summer. When I turned sixteen I had my first legal job and was promoted even at my young age two months into the job. I actually worked forty hours a week my junior and senior year of high school. I've always had a good work ethic. I put all of me in everything I do. I was taught to never do anything "half assed" from a young age. Maybe that's why I put so much of me in this too! It's always been a part of who I am. I don't actually know what to do with excessive amounts of free time. Being at the ranch actually feels a bit like a vacation compared to when I am at home. Starting at sixteen I have always been in customer service. I learnt how to listen to others and really cater to their needs. I like providing a service with a smile to people. It fills me with joy to see others smile and have a good experience.

kmerrill and Leo Goodale like this.
  24. kmerrill
    Chat with Me

kmerrill Well-Known Member

It truly shows when you're on livestream.

Leo Goodale and JessicaKitten like this.