PIC THREAD WHAT DO YOU THINK OF MY BIRTHDAY PICS & VIDEO?

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Apr 6, 2024.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]Here are pics and a video of my "Birthday Celebration at Sagebrush Ranch":[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

IMG_6150.jpeg

IMG_6150.jpeg IMG_1519.jpg IMG_1517.jpg

tinker, Davefem and BeaverFan like this.
  2. Awesome! Happy Happy Birthday!!!

3. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Nice flowers. What kind of cake was it? [smilie=hot over you.gif][smilie=hi ya!.gif]
    And again Happy Birthday!

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @BeaverFan for your kind words and wishing me a "Happy Birthday"!!! Have a great day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

BeaverFan likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My Client from New Haven Connecticut "Special ordered the flowers and Buttercream Chocolate Birthday Cake". Thanks again for wishing me a "Happy Birthday"!!! Have a great day!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

wrb55rosco likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Davefem for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

8. EllieAmes
    Chat with Me

EllieAmes Sinfully Delicious

The cake was delicious and you looked amazing! I hope your bday was everything you wished and more!

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

My Birthday Cake is a Buttercream Chocolate Cake from my Client from New Haven, Connecticut[smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ask me about my "Specials" for "My Birthday Month of April". I have them posted on the Sagebrush Forum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @tinker for liking my post!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. happy birthday, great pictures!

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @pigtacoman for wishing me a "Happy Birthday" and for the compliment!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]