WENDY "The Wild Wild" WEST

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by DR.C, Jan 19, 2010.

1. WENDY WEST is the total package at the Bunny Ranch. She has the great looks, the incredible personality, intelligence, intellect, the girl next door modesty, etc. You will not see any pictures of WENDY anywhere not even a picture of her face. For that, you have to come to the Bunny Ranch and see her face and body in person just like I did.

WENDY WEST is a combination of Courtney Cox, Liv Tyler, and Amanda Peet all wrapped up in one incredibly beautiful young lady. That is exactly what she looks like. Amazingly beautiful. You will not believe how incredibly beautiful this young lady is. I was totally amazed. And the best thing is, WENDY is so down to earth and so modest. Along with her beauty, WENDY is so intelligent, so easy to talk to, and so very special. You meet some people in life that has IT!!! You can't describe IT but you know she has IT. Only a select few have IT. WENDY WEST has IT and I am fortunate enough to have partied with her and experience her greatness. This young lady has greatness written all over her. WENDY WEST will accomplish great things in her life at the Bunny Ranch but she will achieve even greater accomplishments beyond the Bunny Ranch.

I won't go in to details about our party together but I will say with out a doubt WENDY WEST gave me the best party I have ever had. I never tip after a party but after partying with WENDY WEST, I Tipped this beautifully incredible lady. I am very selective on who I party with. WENDY WEST is the best in the West, East, North, and South. WENDY WEST is a must see. A life experience not to be missed. I will be seeing this incredible human being again and again. Thank You WENDY WEST!!!

2. Wow! I agree with you. Wendy really is the whole package.

Genuine
    Smart
    Sweet
    Gorgeous
    Sexy . . .
    etc
    etc
    etc!

3. Ah DR. C,

I see we have the same taste (in a couple of women at least).

Glad to see a review on Wendy, she's on my to do list.

4. Wow, a recent review of Wendy is definitely overdue on these boards! Thank you very much for posting and sharing!

I have said elsewhere that I continue to hear great things about her. I hope others will follow suit, as I am sure there must be countless other glowing reviews waiting to be written.