1. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

AstridLulpeck Well-Known Member

Everybody hope you're having a great weekend and having some fun thanks for all the likes and support I really get stoked that it's all from guys and I like to hear from you guys totally stoked when my replies are All from guys cuz I know you dig me cuz I'm real and not a catfish love you love Astrid

JuniperJones, Sharky, JBear and 5 others like this.
  2. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

That was tongue in cheek 8 had to post something..its the only silly thing I could think of

Sharky, ColinSTL and CaptainJJ like this.
  3. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

My convos on movies are better

Sharky, CaptainJJ and ColinSTL like this.
  4. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Love only hearing from u dudes..!! I love men..!!!!!!!

Sharky, ColinSTL and CaptainJJ like this.
  5. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Thank you all for loving me with or without an extra 5 lbs

Sharky, CaptainJJ and ColinSTL like this.
  6. I love everything about you Astrid. Your personality, funloving attitude, and beauty are2nd to none. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

I live for men..you are precious...would love to walk on the beach with you..hand in hand.......)

8. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

I definitely gotta come meet you some time, Astrid.

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  9. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

When are you in town..?? I would absolutely love that..!! Love astrid❤❤

Sharky, Old Nick and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  10. wrb55rosco
    Chat with Me

wrb55rosco Well-Known Member

Beach where? Heard some good things about you.

11. I've seen a lot of catfish in my time - you are light years cuter than any of them

Especially on I saw at 3:00 am running trot lines with my grandfather and my dad. Ninety freaking pounds that catfish was and the flashlight lighting did not make that fish any cuter.

I was, I think, 7 or so at the time. Scared the hell out of me when that big catfish head came out of the water.

12. Old Nick
    Chat with Me

Old Nick Well-Known Member

If I had my druthers, it would be tomorrow. Sadly, I had a bad set back and I’m gonna have to aim for later. Not sure when.

13. AstridLulpeck
    Chat with Me

Get your butt over here and mickey your fishing memories are truly divine loveastrid

Sharky and Old Nick like this.
  14. For a little while the Blue Cat was a Missouri State Record. Now I think the record for a Blue Cat is 125 lbs. or more.

But here is the rest of the story: State Fish and Game were sending somebody down to officially weigh the monster. There were a lot of turtles around, so we didn't want to tie it to the dock. The boat dock didn't have a tank large enough. So we took it up the grandpa's cabin, ran some water in the bath tub, the put the fish in the tub, and went back to the dock to wait for fish and game.

In the mean time, my mom and grandma arrived with some food and supplies. It was a long drive, so my mom went in to use the toilet. Heard something and glanced in the bathtub. And like to have jumped out of her skin!

She was so mad at us!

15. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

hope you're having a great weekend, too !

Old Nick likes this.