weekend of suprises with Mika, Kelly, and Maya

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by M&Mfan, Apr 29, 2010.

1. Just got time to write about the great weekend I had out at the BunnyRanch. I was early to a party I had booked with Mika Tan, and Kelly Skyline. So I had time to chat again with Madam Suzette. Always nice to see her. She told me they had a suite set up for me for the weekend. My first suprise. I was sitting at the bar talking with Kelly because she said Mika was getting a suprise ready for me. I saw a women walking up wrapped in a black burqa. Before I could ask Kelly if the Bunnyranch had gotten a new Bunny I was grabbed by the hand and lead to the parlor. (You never know what you will see there). I looked a little closer at this women and realized it was Mika wrapped up in this costume. Me, and anyone else lucky enough to be in the parlor was about to get a special treat in watching Mika dance. She started her music and began to strip down, and move that beuatifull body of hers. She got up close to me and told me to hold onto a string she had in her hand. Suddenly as she danced back away from me a string of pearls started to appear from her. :shock: (And if you have seen any of Mika Tan's movies, you know about this magical female body part of hers that smokes cigars, and I have seen it pop out an egg) By the time this dance had finished she was on the other end of the parlor. She got many cheers for that from the crowd. This was followed by a great suprise cake from Kelly Skyline. And this was just the sugar rush we needed to get the first party started. My original plan was to have a long party with Mika, and have Kelly come in for a bit while at the start, and end of the party. Mika gave me another suprise by having her Bunny friends Alexis Fire, and Bailey Monroe come into the start of the party for a bit. 4 Bunnys to 1 guy. I LOVE THOSE ODDS!! Well the party started off great, and was happy when I got my 1 on 1 time with Mika for a while. Then it was time for my suprise for Mika. I talked with Kelly before the party about adding Shakyra in for a bit as a suprise for Mika. She had a good time with her before in a previous party. I know it was going to be fun when I asked Kelly if she wanted to party with Shakyra and her responce was "OHhh yea, I want some of that" It was the perfect end to the first party. :p

I got to rest up the next day for another party with Kelsey Banks. And she showed me another great party, and we hit the goal we had set. Plus 1. :D

The next morning I went down to the parlor to wake up with some coffee. I was just waiting for Maya Love to arrive the next day for my morning party, and suprise for her. I was sitting in the parlor chatting with Kelsey, and a new Bunny Hailey Rain. she said she was new and was working the morning shift. Hailey is a beautifull blond, with the girl you wish you had living next door look. Large full breasts, and a great loving personality. She said she was working the a.m. shift but might stay late because she hears all the fun that happens in the p.m. I am glad she did. I got to have a small party with her. Having a party with her back in the suite by the fire. It was perfect.

(sorry Woodywood03. I think I got to party with Hailey before you did. But Mixing Maya Love into the party with Hailey. You did beat me to that party. Those 4 Large breasts in one party. You are da man)

My last morning I want down to see Maya Love in the parlor. I told her Mika had another appointment so we could not have a Team M&M party. She was sad but understood. My last suprise was that I was Mika's other appointment and I was going to have Mika come in during the party and suprise Maya. But this time I was also going to add Kelly Skyline to the party. I did not think it could get any better that a Team M&M party. I was wrong! Adding Kelly to it made it the best party I have ever had here at the BunnyRanch. I can best describe the party this way:
    Party with Mika Tan, Maya Love, and Kelly Skyline..worth the price.
    Being there, and having a picture of Kelly Skyline getting her butt violated by Maya Love.......PRICELESS :shock:
    Knowing why Kelly's nickname from Maya is now "Sugar Cheeks"..........funny :lol:

So a big thanks to the Bunnyranch, and the Bunny's for a great weekend

M&Mfan :D

2. breastlvr
    Chat with Me

breastlvr Well-Known Member

Wow!! Great times!

3. oh man that was a crazy few days with a few mix ups but it was great!!! even the butt thing ;)

4. Yes that was 1 hell of a weekend. Kelly, you got your first party with Shakyra, and first with Maya Love. And I know who left more of a lasting impression on, or should I say IN you. That would probably be the one that called you "Sugar Cheeks" Haha. :lol:
    Well let me know what bunny you want to party with next time, and we can work on that. But I guess you are the one who get's the suprise next trip. Hmmm......I will work on it.

M&Mfan
    (might have to change that to something with a K in it)

5. You have a smile on your face... that can't be replaced. :D :D :D

6. torontoral
    Chat with Me

torontoral Well-Known Member

A very fine and tasteful -- and I'm sure tasty -- selection of ladies, M&M...I'm envious :)

Yer CDN pal,

Nick in T.O. [smilie=hi ya!.gif]

9. It was HELL of a party for sure. I was woken up by the Hooker Zombie...aka... Mika Tan. It was a lovely surprise that was for sure. I haven't had a two girl party with Kelly so it was a TREAT for me! Thanks again, Bill, for the lovely surprise! I didn't think the party could get even better but it did! Miss ya!

10. Yea I did not think you could top a Team M&M party. I was wrong. Just add Kelly Skyline. I was thinking I would try to give her a suprise for the next party. But I do not think it would top the suprise you gave her with your finger. :shock: Can not wait to see you again.

M&Mfan :D

11. it was so much fun with you baby, a lil eventful too ;)

12. thats true it was a hell of a suprise!

13. poor lil kelly... but im sure it was worth the violation...