REVIEW Water play with Amelia

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by East Lake Rider, Mar 10, 2018.

1. After a missed connection due to a cold I finally got a chance to party with the amazing @AmeliaHeart. It was our first time together (and definitely not the last). When I first got to the ranch we chatted for a bit over drinks. I'm pleased to say we had an instant connection.

She then took me on a tour of the KK. It was only my 2nd time there after the remodel. Now I know why the hallways are so narrow ;)

Her room was fancy and stylish, just as nice as the VIP room, but more cozy. We actually spent more time in her ginormous bathtub. We had so much fun in the tub we needed to extend our party :D

I'm not going to go into too much detail when we got to the bedroom, but I will say she finished before me, which was a huge turn-on.

Beauty, brains, and a lovable personality. I can't wait until next time.

Thanks Amelia! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. A wonderful review for a likewise wonderful lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]
    [​IMG]

3. AmeliaHeart
    Chat with Me

AmeliaHeart KitKat 2017 Kitty of the Year

Thanks so much for this review, @East Lake Rider! I remember our party very fondly, and I am also looking forward to the next time! XOXOXO

[​IMG]

scarredheartboy likes this.
  4. Great review! I know from experience this lady is absolutely amazing!

5. A little fun in the tub is always nice ;)

Great review, @East Lake Rider!

East Lake Rider likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Thanks for sharing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]