Visit Las Vegas?

Discussion in 'World Famous BunnyRanch Forum (Carson City)' started by MetalMan, Feb 10, 2020.

1. I’m sure this has been asked a thousand times and for that I apologize, but I like to make sure I have up to date information.

Is it permitted to meet a Lady at the Ranch and then travel to Las Vegas for a day or two?

pantera, Lisa lace and KikiLover like this.
  2. KikiLover
    Chat with Me

KikiLover ♛ Middle Eastern Princess ♛

Yes you can come book one of the ladies or many ladies and go to Vegas together,

we can go anywhere in Nevada, as long as we don’t cross to other states which is a no-no.

MetalMan likes this.
  3. Kiki, thank you for the answer.

I’d like to get to know a few Ladies because I can imagine a lack of compatibility could quickly ruin even a short trip. I don’t want to waste anyone’s time with emails though. Is it feasible to visit the Ranch, book Ladies for lunch or dinner and nothing more? I would of course compensate for time. I’m trying to make sure I’m not being disrespectful to anyone.

4. Yes it is @MetalMan! You are free to come here and choose your favorite lady. [smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. Does anyone else have an answer, perhaps a more in-depth one? Thanks.

6. pantera
    Chat with Me

pantera Well-Known Member

YES YES YES!!! I love Vegas :)

7. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

JadeMonroe Well-Known Member

It is definitely possible to take one of the ladies to Vegas. As legal courtesans we are permitted to go anywhere in the state of Nevada. If you are an established client you can even have the lady meet you in Vegas ( it all depends on the circumstances)!!!!!

8. Thank you both for the answers. I was still hoping to get some insight on my second question about booking ladies for just lunch or dinner, and nothing more.

JadeMonroe likes this.
  9. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

IT is very possible to book a lunch and/ or dinner with a lady to test the chemistry. It is called an “ outdate”
    The ranches do require you to fill out an outdate form which consists of you giving them your ID as well as your license plate number and the desired destination ( this of course for the lady’s safety) and then you are allowed to leave the ranch for your lunch/ dinner date !!

10. Thank you Jade. I’m so glad to get positive “yes” answers to both questions. It’s all a very exciting venture.

11. JadeMonroe
    Chat with Me

You’re very welcome sweetheart!!!!
    I wish you the very best in your brothel ventures[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Absolutely!!! Make sure you have a connection with the Lady at the ranch before traveling to Las Vegas and Day or two!!! You should party or go on an Out Date or Overnight here to make sure both of you are compatible!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]