PIC THREAD Virginia City with my "big sister"!

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by IndyaBaby, Jul 19, 2019.

1. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

IndyaBaby Well-Known Member

I had the best time today with my "big sister" @cumishaamado in Virginia City! So many things do do for fun!! Who wants to join me next??

Screenshot_20190719-120316.png Screenshot_20190719-120600.png Screenshot_20190719-120610.png Screenshot_20190719-120615.png Screenshot_20190719-120721.png Screenshot_20190719-120742.png

2. I missed the invite! Looks like you guys had a great time! I love VC!!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  3. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

It really was so much fun! You definitely need to join us for some breakfast next time!

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  4. Virginia City is an awesome place. So much history!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

We had a blast!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Virginia City has a lot of history. I wanted to her to take her back in time and experience Virginia City,[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Marlin Groce Jr likes this.
  6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Absolutely!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

IndyaBaby and Marlin Groce Jr like this.
  8. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

I'm so happy that you two had fun together! Also that yall gave me a tour and showed me where all the best places are and what all Virginia City has to offer!

Book @IndyaBaby and let her show you VC today!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  9. JessicaKitten
    Chat with Me

JessicaKitten JessicaKitten at kitkatranch luxury companion

You have been such a great big sister during all of this! You really habe taught me so much already @cumishaamado

IndyaBaby likes this.
  10. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

It really does!! It's so much fun!!

11. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

Yes we had so much fun together! Cafe del Rio was so good too, we have to go back!!

12. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

I think everyone should get the chance to visit at least once!

13. I agree, especially during the camel races, the outhouse races, and the Rocky Moutain Oyster Feed!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  14. Oh, and look for ghosts at Piper's Opera House. And the Red Dog Saloon where Janis Joplin played her first gig with Big Brother and the Holding Company!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Virginia City is an amazing experience for an "Out Date"!!! It's so much fun!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

I want to see the camel and ostrich races!! That sounds so fun!!

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's go together or who wants to book @IndyaBaby for an "Out Date" to Virginia City?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

18. Sure is! It's fun and entertaining!

19. "They" say sometimes Julia Brulette is in the box seats at Piper's Opera.

If Janis Joplin ever reappears at the Red Dog - I wanna see her. I only saw Pearl once in real life, and I was pretty young!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  20. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

21. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

Wow that's so interesting! I love the inside of Piper's opera ots so beautiful to me!

22. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

I'm glad you got out and had some delicious food!

IndyaBaby likes this.
  23. IndyaBaby
    Chat with Me

We need to go together sometime! @AjaMercury

24. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love the the "Gospel Chicken Salad and Steak Tacos with the rice and beans at Cafe Del Rio!!! We have to go there again!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]