REVIEW Virginia City Outdate with Abby Avery!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Panathropist, Aug 28, 2019.

Tags:
  1. Panathropist
    Chat with Me

Panathropist Well-Known Member

Virginia City with Abby Avery!!!!

I had the privilege of taking Abby Avery (@AbbyAvery ) on an outdate to Virginia City. We’ve had the great fun of spending an outdate together for each of the past few weeks. Each one is special, but this was an outstanding adventure! Abby had never been to Virginia City and I hadn’t been for many years so we had a great time exploring the various old bars, shops and restaurants – definitely a first for both of us. I should say that Abby and I had been planning this adventure for some time and she dressed as we had planned. I am a bit chagrined to admit I had a tough time walking on the uneven wooden sidewalks with Abby in her Sexy jeans, tank top and cute shawl cause I couldn't well take my eyes off her - right??

Lots of fun things to do and I won’t boor everyone with all the various details, but I will share a couple of fun activities. We first started at the Bucket of Blood saloon (what a great name!). Started off with morning Bloody Mary’s (how apt) and beers. We engaged the bartender on other cool places to go which led to… the Silver Dollar Saloon. If you have never been to Virginia City, the Silver Dollar is one of the fun places to spend some time. To enter you need to walk down a steep set of stairs (see the attached picture of Abby). Upon entrance you will notice what seems to be literally hundreds of bras hanging from the walls, ceiling and elsewhere. Abby, having been clued in by her friends, had brought an extra bra to leave her mark at the Silver Dollar (see picture number 2). After she signed her bra, we managed to get it hung on one of the walls – trickier than you might imagine. So here is the challenge… for anyone reading this review you should make an effort to visit Virginia City and the Silver Dollar - use your best detective skills to find the bra that Abby left behind!

After the Silver Dollar where we had a couple of beers and spent time talking to the bartender and a couple of locals it was time to move on. We had a lot of fun taking a whole bunch of photos – with any luck Abby will share additional photos from the time in Virginia City! We did have a very nice lunch at the Palace (highly recommend the Rueben). After lunch we headed back to the SBR for an afternoon of pleasure in Room 1!! The time was just so pleasant – Abby really connects with you and couldn’t have done more to make me comfortable (and we did get to make use of her private shower and bath). Like always in my reviews, I’ll leave the rest to your imagination other than to say Abby is a very creative lady!!

Again, the day ended too soon but I promise – I will be back. I can’t say enough about bby and hence strongly recommend you join her either at the SBR or on your own outdate.
    IMG_1394.JPG IMG_1395.JPG A

Built tough and AbbyAvery like this.
  2. Awwww thank you for posting these wonderful photos with your excellent review!!!! As always, I had so much fun exploring new things with you!!!! <3

grizzly likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book your fabulous party with @AbbyAvery today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]