REVIEW Victoria Keyes Review

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Jacob43778, Oct 16, 2016.

1. I am not even sure where to begin with reviewing Victoria. Her pictures are absolutely amazing and she is stunningly gorgeous in her pictures. Those pictures do her no justice though as she is by far one of the most beautiful people I've ever seen in real life. She has the most amazing eyes and smile. She can truly melt you with the slightest of looks and will give you the kind of butterflies you felt when you got to dance with a girl for the very first time at your first school dance.

Very truly, she is spectacular in every way. I cannot share details of the party because I want those all for myself. All I know is that I haven't been able to take my mind off of this incredibly beautiful person since the moment she first shook my hand. She truly is special and I can't imagine any experience being any better.

tuch2881 likes this.
  2. Docrocker
    Chat with Me

Docrocker Well-Known Member

Very nice review of Victoria...

3. gLip5
    Chat with Me

gLip5 Well-Known Member

I agree with you Jacob. Victoria has amazing eyes and smile. Im totally envious of you for having the chance to spend time with her.

4. iigreatoneii
    Chat with Me

iigreatoneii Well-Known Member

Thanks for the review on Victoria Keyes Jacob! She's on my list, unfortunately I won't get to party with her this trip, but I hope to on my next one.