RANCH SPECIAL VERSION #2 - RELAX & DISTRESS - SUMMER RETREAT WITH SOPHIA SUN & CUMISHA AMADO

Discussion in 'Kit Kat Ranch Forum (Carson City)' started by cumishaamado, Jul 30, 2019.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Plan your Summer Retreat with @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado.

IMG_0844.jpg IMG_8564.jpg

We can "Custom" your "Summer Retreat":

Here are some Out Date ideas to experience with different "Options":
    (Book 3 Hours and Receive Another 3 Hours for "FREE with meals included or Book an "Overnight" receive the morning for "FREE" or Book 2 Days and receive the 3rd Day for "FREE")[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Virginia City Events

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    2019 Special Events

[​IMG]

Oysters, Camels, and Outhouses!

From foodies to thrill-seekers there is something for everyone annually through the numerous events offered throughout the town.

View our latest calendar of events for a complete listing of everything Comstock – annual events, parades and celebrations held throughout the year – rain or shine.

NOTE – Street Vibrations Spring Rally is June 8-9 not 1-2.

Las Vegas Events

Secret Cove Nude Beach in Lake Tahoe

Chimney Beach Nude Beach in Lake Tahoe

MS Dixie Cruise (You can choose from 2 hours cruise or a Sunset Dinner with dancing Cruise)

Sightseeing, Lunch & Dinner Cruises

Contact Us
    800-987-9852

M.S. Dixie II Sightseeing & Sunset Dinner Cruises
    [​IMG]

760 U.S. Hwy 50 , Zephyr Cove, NV 89448
    1-800-987-9852

The dinner cruise lasts approximately 3 hours.Contact Customer Service at
    800-987-9852
    Secure Online Payment Options
    Terms of Use | Terms of Sale | Privacy Policy
    © 2001 - 2019 VacationsMadeEasy.com

David Walley's Hot Spring in Genoa

Enjoy Your Day at 1862 David Walley’s Hot Springs

1862 David Walley’s Hot Spring features five mineral hot springs. The geothermal heated groundwater is produced naturally from the earth’s mantle. Our swimming pools is heated with geothermal water and chemically treated for your safety.

Open daily 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m.

[​IMG]VIEW GALLERY

[​IMG]
    DIRECTIONS

[​IMG]
    MAKE A RESERVATION

[​IMG]
    Nightly Rental Guests on the Resort

Admission to the hot springs is $55 per person per day.

Hot spring passes include all-day access to:

• Eucalyptus steam rooms
      • Dry saunas
      • Luxury locker rooms
      • Hot spring spas
      • Heated swimming pool
    We provide lockers for personal belongings and one towel per person. We just ask to place a credit or debit card underneath your customer profile to borrow those items. Please note that 1862 David Walley’s Hot Springs Resort and Spa is not responsible for lost or damaged items.

You are welcome to join us for Aqua Aerobics, held Monday, Wednesday and Friday: $5 for owners and $8 for non-owners. Savings punch cards are also available.

Hot Springs at a Glance

Hot Springs Access
    Access to the hot springs and amenities is included at no additional charge with any spa services valued $90 or more.

General Public Admittance

Type Daily Cost
    One-day Pass $50
    High/Peak Season Weekend Rate $55
    Local’s Discount/Tues & Wed $35*
    Owner Week and Exchange Week Guest Admittance

Complimentary access is based on the villa size and occupancy as listed below:

• Studio – Free admittance for 2
      • 1-Bedroom – Free admittance for 4
      • 2-Bedroom – Free admittance for 6
    *The local’s discount is available to residents within a 45-mile radius including Reno, Virginia City, Carson City, South Lake Tahoe and Carson Valley. Identification with a local address is required.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Poolside Cocktail Service

Service is available Fridays 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., and weekends 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. (weather permitting).

You are welcome to join us for Aqua Aerobics, held Monday, Wednesday and Friday: $5 for owners and $8 for non-owners. Savings punch cards are also available.

Privacy Policy
    David Walley’s Resort Hot Springs & Spa
    2001 Foothill Road
    Genoa, Nevada 89411
    (775) 782-8155

BBQ Rib Cook-Off (Victorian Square - Sparks, NV - Aug. 28 - Sept. 2, 2019)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    BEST IN THE WEST NUGGET RIB COOK-OFF
    800-843-2427
    Victorian Square
    VISIT WEBSITE EMAIL
    AUG 28, 2019 - SEP 2, 2019
    best cookers from across the world! Shuttles, admission and live entertainment are free. A massive amount of pork ribs, 240,000 pounds to be exact, are served to the hungry crowds.

Event Hours & Food Booths

• Wednesday–Sunday: 10:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
    • Monday: 10:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Food and concessions will be available during event hours only. The Kids’ Area is open every day. Pets and non-service animals are not permitted on Victorian Square, per local regulations.

Rib Village (VIP eating area, tickets required)

• Wednesday-Sunday: 4:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
    • Saturday and Sunday Ribster Lunch: 10:30 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
    • Monday: 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.

Rib Village is a VIP area within the Best in the West Nugget Rib Cook-off where you can get UNLIMITED ribs and drinks. Tables will be available for purchase; click here for more info. Single seat tickets are available for selected days.

Live Music Schedule

Free live music are a huge part of the celebration! Featuring an impressive array of talented musicians. In August, the full entertainment schedule will be announced. Concert schedule.

FREE Event Shuttles / Event Map

The best way to get to the event is by using the FREE shuttle service offered from two convenient locations. Street parking in/around Victorian Square will be in extremely short supply and valet parking at the Nugget will be limited to hotel guests only. Rib lovers are encouraged to use the hassle-free options of shuttle service! The event map highlights rib cookers, beverage stations, entertainment stages, event merchandise, Crafter’s Corner, shuttle stop and restrooms.

RELATED EVENTS

View All Events
    [​IMG]
    AUG 2, 2019 - AUG 3, 2019
    Virginia City Official Hot August Nights Kickoff Event
    [​IMG]
    AUG 2, 2019
    Reno Street Food - Food Truck Friday
    [​IMG]
    AUG 3, 2019
    Hank Williams, Jr.
    LIFE IS UNFILTERED IN

#RENOTAHOE
    Some scroll through the day. Others seize it. Go do something crazy. And tag it #RenoTahoe so we can see it.
    Explore Now

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
  2. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

Amazing info !!![smilie=hot over you.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and compliment!!! Who want's to join us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  5. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

Your welcome @cumishaamado. Love your awesome info by the way.

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are amazing!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Who wants to book a 2 Girl Out Date with us?[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Septembr 6th - 8th - Ostrich & Camel Races[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

We would have a blast!!! Book your Out Date now to experience this fabulous event: Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0

Leo Goodale likes this.
  11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Ticket info for Virginia City Camel & Ostrich Races:

SEP

60th Annual International Camel & Ostrich Races Championship Sunday 9/8/19
    by Virginia City Events
    $12 – $55

Event Information

Description
    Sunday is Dolan Auto Group Family Day with free camel rides for the first 100 kids.

For 60 years, camels, ostriches and even zebras have come to Virginia City for the annual International Camel & Ostrich Races. This hilarious annual tradition dates back to the 1950s, and features jockeys precariously perched on their beasts as they maneuver the track at high speeds, aiming for a win among the cheering audience in this historic mining town.

A comical racing spectacle that the entire family will enjoy, the event includes a fair-like midway with vendors and treats for the family. You can even catch a ride on a camel – a photo op not to be missed.

The three-day event offers general admission, shaded and a VIP experience that allows you to see the entire racing action up close. Friday is a special evening performance, Hot Camel Nights. Saturday offers two shows and the crowd favorite Camel Hump to C Street.

**ALL VCTC EVENTS ARE RAIN OR SHINE AND NON-REFUNDABLE**

**NO UMBRELLAS OR PETS ALLOWED. Please bring hats, sunglasses and sunscreen!**

Tags

United States Events Nevada EventsThings To Do In Virginia City, NV

Share With Friends
    Date And Time
    Sun, September 8, 2019

12:00 PM – 2:00 PM PDT

Add to Calendar

Virginia City Arena and Fairgrounds

F Street

Virginia City, NV 89440

View Map

Refund Policy

No Refunds

OrganizerVirginia City Events
    Organizer of 60th Annual International Camel & Ostrich Races Championship Sunday 9/8/19

[​IMG]
    $8 - $55
    FRI, SEP 6 5:00 PM
    60th Annual International Camel & Ostrich Races Friday 9/6/19 5pm - Hot Camel Nights
    Virginia City Arena and Fairgrounds, Virginia City

Share this event
    [​IMG]
    $12 - $55
    SAT, SEP 7 10:00 AM
    60th Annual International Camel & Ostrich Races Saturday 9/7/19 10am

Share this event
    Map and Directions

60th Annual International Camel & Ostrich Races Championship Sunday 9/8/19atVirginia City Arena and Fairgrounds
    F Street , Virginia City, NV 89440
    Other Events You May Like
    [​IMG]
    $12 - $55
    SAT, SEP 7 2:00 PM
    60th Annual International Camel & Ostrich Races Saturday 9/7/19 2pm

Last edited: Aug 2, 2019
    Leo Goodale likes this.
  12. AjaMercury
    Chat with Me

AjaMercury Heavenly Mercury Incarnate

Great Ideas from a great lady!

Leo Goodale likes this.
  13. SophiaSun
    Chat with Me

SophiaSun Well-Known Member

This event is coming soon.
    Make an appointment with her soon.

Leo Goodale likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's experience "The Camel and Ostrich Races" in Virginia City with @SophiaSun and @cumishaamado - Call (775) 246-9975 Ext. 0 put a deposit to reserve your appointment with us today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - Thanks @SophiaSun for your kind words and support!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale likes this.
  17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  18. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @Leo Goodale for your kind words and compliment!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  19. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  20. Leo Goodale
    Chat with Me

Leo Goodale Well-Known Member

You are most welcome. Thanks for your compliments, your making me blush.

21. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Leo Goodale!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  22. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @Leo Goodale for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.
  23. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @joe moll for liking my post!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

joe moll likes this.
  24. JuniperJones
    Chat with Me

JuniperJones Well-Known Member

How are you so cute.. Love you :eek:

25. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awe - thanks @JuniperJones for your kind words and compliments!!! You are so adorable too!!! Luv ya!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

26. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @JuniperJones for liking my post!!! You are awesome!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

27. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

It's my pleasure @Leo Goodale!!! You are a "Sweetheart"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

Leo Goodale likes this.