Veronica Vavoom

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Aug 16, 2009.

1. I have been communicating with Veronica Vavoom for a few months. She responds to private messages promptly, and has even been willing to talk to me over the telephone. During all of my visits, she has always approached me enthusiastically and makes me feel very welcome, even if I do not party with her. I have always appreciated this about her.

I did not make an appointment with Veronica on this trip. She was quite nice to me, and never put any pressure on me to party with her. We had a few great conversations, however, each evening I was at the ranch. Combined with our communication via private messages and over the telephone, I have become extremely comfortable around her. Also, I had a great party with her on my previous trip!

Because of my previous fantastic party with her and my level of comfort around her, I agreed to spend time with Veronica again. She is sultry and sexy! Furthermore, she is very friendly. I have become very comfortable around her, and feel like I can talk with her about many subjects.

Once again, Veronica provided me with a fantastic experience! She clearly enjoys her work! I feel like I received a bargain with her too!

Thanks Veronica! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. kevinz0071
    Chat with Me

kevinz0071 Well-Known Member

Glad you had another great party with Veronica she is one sexy lady

3. Wow that was very sweet of you! I didn't know you felt so comfortable around me and I want you to know you make me feel sexy and comfortable too! I had just as much fun so the pleasure was all mine! Keep in touch with me!

Always willing,
    Veronica

4. Thank you Kevin! That was so nice!

Always willing,
    Veronica

5. great review veronica