Veronica Vavoom, Part 3

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Anonymous, Sep 14, 2009.

1. I was so pleased when I arrived at the BunnyRanch that she was there again. She is always so nice to me. In addition, she is smokin' hot--Miss Veronica Vavoom!

Veronica has exchanged private messages and telephone calls with me for a couple of months. Communicating with her is so much fun! As I have said in an earlier review, I have reached the point at which I feel extremely comfortable around her. Furthermore, she has one of the sexiest bodies! Even if I wanted, it would be almost impossible to resist her.

On the second night of this trip, I knew I was going to ask her to party again! She looked absolutely incredible! I had talked to her the previous night as well. Having a conversation with her is so easy. We reached an agreement easily. Once again, Veronica provided me with a fantastic party! Everything about the experience was exceptional. She does a great job of pleasing her partner! I also enjoy the music she selects for our parties. Even though the songs are from different genres, all of them are very appropriate for setting the mood!

Thanks Veronica! [smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

2. Wow K I am always so honored when I read something that you write about me. First let me say that it is just as fun for me to PM and converse on the boards with you.

I was so looking forward to our arrival and didn't even think that you were going to party with me. I got so excited when we started talking about it I think my panties got wet LOL.

And when it comes to pleasing I think I was the one who won hands down in that round. You are so fun to be around and make me feel so beautiful that I am overcome. In short...I loved it!

I can't wait to see you again. Party or no party it is always a pleasure to see you!

Yours,
    Veronica

3. great review veronica vavoom

4. Thank you baby