REVIEW Venus Abernathy

Discussion in 'Real Life Ranch Reports' started by Original Canman, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Who is Venus Abernathy? If you have not had the pleasure of meeting this young lady, I strongly encourage you to make the time. I originally reached out to her not quite a month ago.

I had already been to one of the brothels before, but believe it or not, the nervousness doesn't go away just because you've done it before. Perhaps that is the very reason I was going back. My own version of an adrenaline rush.

My interactions with Venus started online. I try to be a respectful, kind person no matter who I'm talking to, but as a nervous weirdo I have a great propensity for putting my foot in my mouth. Venus was extremely patient with me, but more than that, she made me feel like I mattered. She made me feel like I had value. She made me feel like it was okay that words often fail me, causing me to talk in circles and say the same thing over and over again.

My time off had already been planned, and I was not sure if it was even feasible for me to meet up with her on this trip. My online conversations with her centered around my nervousness. She was so encouraging, and just being a friend, when I often feel like I don't have any of those. She never asked me for compensation, she did not ask me to come see her on this trip. Everything was about encouragement and seeing her the next time our schedules lined up.

After some unrelated events played themselves out, I suddenly had some time at the beginning of my trip. I asked if it was possible on her end to meet if the pieces fell into place on my end. She was very enthusiastic, like meeting me was something special. Every interaction with her made me feel like I was somebody to someone. Words do not exist for me to tell you what that is like. You can only experience it.

The company car came and picked me up, and took me down to the Ranch. It does not matter why you are meeting one of the ladies, the first meeting with any of them is always the most nerve-wracking. You must keep in mind that I had read Venus's profile multiple times, messaged her over many hours talking about more topics than I can remember.....but now, she was standing right in front of me.

I will not going detail of my actual time with Venus, but I will tell you if you only meet one of the ladies at The Love Ranch North.... Make sure that it is Venus Abernathy. She took my nervousness, overthinking, and worry about events that hadn't even happened yet, and made them melt away. In her kind hands, and with her generous soul she made it possible for me to feel normal. I never feel normal. She made me feel accepted. In my 33 years on this planet I have not felt unconditionally accepted once until that day.

Whether you are looking for a lover, or just a friend with a few benefits (lol), Venus Abernathy is your girl. If the opportunity arises for you to meet this exceptional young woman, and you don't grab that bull by the horns, you will regret it for the rest of your life.

2. I hope you come back to see me again soon! I aim to make every single interaction as wonderful and magical as the very first time. Thank you sooo much for hanging out after our appointment to help out with the party! ♡♡♡

Original Canman likes this.
  3. tahoebigbear
    Chat with Me

tahoebigbear Well-Known Member

OC, you gave a really nice review of Venus Abernathy and it's good to hear about your positive experience. I've yet to meet Venus.....

VenusAbernathy likes this.
  4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

6. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Thank you for your review of this sexy lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Awesome review!!! Book a party with her today!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

8. Felina Meow
    Chat with Me

Felina Meow Luxury Kitten At Kit Kat Ranch

Awesome review ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I love reading your awesome review!!! Book a party with her today with many memorable experiences to cum!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. Broadhildt
    Chat with Me

Broadhildt Well-Known Member

I love reading stories like this. Just love seeing the good that the brothels can do in a person's life. Thanks for taking care of OC, Venus. OC - thanks for sharing your story. Many happy returns to the ranches. And may your confidence grow. - BH

11. Natalia Angeleyes
    Chat with Me

Natalia Angeleyes Sensual Italiana specializing in GFE

I'm so glad you had such an amazing time with Venus. I can understand that sometimes men might feel a little nervous coming here. I am so glad she made you feel so comfortable from the very beginning!

12. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me