PIC THREAD UNWRAP ME FOR THE HOLIDAYS

Discussion in 'Sagebrush Ranch Carson City Forum' started by cumishaamado, Nov 7, 2021.

1. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

cumishaamado Love Virgins, Couples & Girlfriend Experience

Let's unwrap me for the holidays with a 10% deposit. To schedule your holiday celebration with me, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0.

IMG_0570.jpg IMG_0552.jpg IMG_0571.jpg

YakimaFun likes this.
  2. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Unwrap me for the holidays filled with happiness and making your dreams come true!!!

To make your fabulous appointment for the holidays with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

3. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit and let me fulfill your desires and make your fantasies cum true!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

4. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's unwrap me for the holiday season filled with joy and happiness!!! Book your appointment with a 10% deposit, call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

5. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and unwrap me and have me fulfill your life with joy and happiness!!! Book an appointment with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

6. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Do you have fantasies or desires you would love to fulfill? Let's experience them together!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

7. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and unwrap me and have me fulfill your heart with happiness and joy and make your fantasies cum true!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

8. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let's make your holidays fantasies cum true and filled with happiness and love!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10%!!![smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif][smilie=call me.gif]

9. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and fulfill your desire and fantasies for the holidays and the "New Year"!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

10. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

I would love to make your heart filled with happiness and joy for the holidays!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

11. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Unwrap me for the holidays and I will fulfill your desires and fantasies!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit.[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

12. YakimaFun
    Chat with Me

YakimaFun Well-Known Member

Talk about Jingle Bell Rock!!! This the A Christmas Story, and I am not wanting my Red Ryder BB Gun, but Red Wearing Asian Beauty!!! Cumisha Amado!!! XOXOXOX

13. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Thanks @YakimaFun for your kind words and compliments!!!! Wishing you a "Merry Christmas and Happy New Year"!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

YakimaFun likes this.
  14. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

15. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Unwrap me for the holidays and I will fulfill your desires and fantasies and fill your heart with happiness and joy!!! Call (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0 with a 10% deposit!!![smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

16. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Let me fulfill your life with "Happiness and Joy!!!"[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]

17. cumishaamado
    Chat with Me

Treat yourself for the holidays and have your fantasies and desires cum true!!! Call (775) 246-5683 with a 10% deposit at (775) 246-5683 Ext. 0[smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif][smilie=heart fill with love.gif]